“View” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra

Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra
Reserve with OpenTable
Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 549 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Canadian, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Falls Avenue
Description: The Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra (located at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Niagara Falls - Fallsview), features an unparalleled view of the majestic Falls and a rich history steeped with elegance and excellence extending more than 80 years. Offering an exquisite contemporary Italian menu, the Rainbow Room blends the playful spirit of Chef Massimo Capra and the on-going commitment to fine dining that has seen it play host to hollywood stars and International Royalty. To enhance the experience above the Falls, the Rainbow Room offers one of Niagara's best wine lists. Join us for Niagara Culinary Experiences-a series of showcase events featuring Chef Massimo Capra, special 5-course dinners with wine pairings from renowned wineries. New events just announced for 2015/2016. Visit our site for more information.
ny
“View”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Food and staff were top notch. Half chicken and New York prime. Kids had triple decker ice cream. But really u don't come here for the food (again great!) you come for the view. If staying somewhere without a view overnight you will enjoy it. Food is around 40 an entree. Kids are 10.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank kevinSL
Frederic C, Manager at Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra, responded to this review, October 23, 2014
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. We definitely have a great view of both falls at the Rainbow room by Massimo Capra. We are glad you enjoyed you meal and we look forward to have you and your family with us again.

New Castle, Delaware
“The food is awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

Definitely order the lamb or the scallops. The lamb was the best I ever tasted. The view to the falls is beautiful. The service is outstanding.

Visited July 2014
Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy you enjoyed your experience with us. i agree with you our lamb and scallops are a must try. I am glad you also enjoyed the service and the view. we look forward to see you again.
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
“Food was amazing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went out for dinner to your restaurant. Frederick was very polite and gracious when we arrived. He sat us at a great table and gave us a complimentary bowl of roasted, salted chick peas which were fantastic.

Tammy, our server was very knowledgeable and helpful. She knew the menu and was able to describe our dishes to us without looking at the menu. I had the rack of lamb which was fantastic. It was perfectly cooked. My girlfriend had the salmon which was cooked to perfection. We had a very good experience and would and are recommending it to everyone we know.

Thanks again.

Thank you very much for your review. I was the person who sate you and i am very happy you remembered my name. We are happy you enjoyed the lamb and salmon and your server was very happy to read your comment. At The rainbow room by Massimo Capra we always do our best to provide a top class experience to our guests with a friendly and professional service. Thank you and we hope to see again you and your girlfriend.
Alexandria, Virginia
“Average food, great view”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

The reason to go here isn't the food, it's the view. The food is average not bad but nothing special. It definitely isn't worth the price, but you're not paying for the food you're paying for the view. I believe most if not all the tables offer a view of the falls, even if they are not by the window.

I had the lobster risotto which was tasteless and uninspired. I ended up picking all the lobster out. My husband had the bolognese he describes it as good but not excellent. The service was good.

If you're looking for an excellent meal I would suggest another restaurant, but if you want to dine while looking out at the falls this is a good choice. Also, I wouldn't recommend it as romantic. Waaayyy to many kids that are still wet coming from the water park to be considered romantic (We had dinner at 8 pm).

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Frederic C, Manager at Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra, responded to this review, October 22, 2014
We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to discuss with our management team. It's comments like yours that help us improve. I do apologize your experience was not a positive one, and I do hope you come see us again one day so we can make it up to you. Thanks again for your review.
Erie, Pennsylvania
“very romantic place with a great view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

My husband and I have went here few times mainly cause hotel vouchers,but pleasantly suprised of the quality of the food.Service was great although mislead with old menu on website they had nothing from it,probably would have chosen somewhere else,but overall very nice romantic restaurant.

Visited August 2013
Thank you very much for your feed back. Our website online offer now our actual menu. We are very happy you enjoyed our romantic atmosphere and we hope you will chose us again in the near future. Thank you again