“They are trying, and will address your concerns”

Scottish Inns - Near the Falls & Casino
Ranked #57 of 69 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The room we were given did not look anything like the photos on the website. (Very worn) This first room needed LOTS of work.
When I told them of the various problems with the room, they offered us a choice of two updated rooms (what IS shown on the website) of which we moved to the second day.
Some days there were no towels left after the "maid" service went through, so we had to ask a number of times at the front desk for towels and TP.
Although there were problems, the staff was were friendly and helpful and did address our concerns right away.

Room Tip: If you are given a room that does not look like the photos on the website, ask for an updated room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jerry55947

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The location is great, ~15 min walking distance to Niagara falls and yet very quiet (the Clifton Hill area next to the falls is very lively even at midnight especially during weekend, so it's nice that this place is a few steps away from that center). Price is reasonable. Room is clean and service is good.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We dint have to spend much time at the hotel and used the hotel to freshen up and then sleep the night. We had a room with 2 queen beds and it was quite clean and comfortable. The bathrooms also were clean although other than soap no other toiletries were provided. You have to be lucky, we had a group of young men (maybe a baseball team or something) who were really noisy late into the night and that certainly disturbed sleep. Other than that, the hotel serves its purpose of clean and comfortable stay if you do not have to spend much time there.

The hotel is not located on the main strip but is only a comfortable 15 minute walk from the restaurants and entertainment.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank DeviQi
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I have been looking for reviews for this hotel and I saw not so nice ones.. I have stayed in the area previously and decided to take a chance on this place.. GOOD THING I DID!!!.. The place has obviously been redone and under new management.. Out of all the places we stayed (cheaply) in Niagara previous years before.. I must say... I like this one the best.. The rooms smelt clean and looked it also.. The carpeting had be removed and replaced with hardwood floors, bathrooms looks like it was redone also... The outside could use a new coat of paint (something more appealing) but hey.... I had an excellent time. The staff were up and beyond nice and pleasant.. we had an issue with our air conditioner and the breaker going. They gave us a fan and tried to be very accommodating.. apologizing every time they saw us. Hardly their fault... Heat + fully booked = air conditioner running at capacity... I do believe there was a European staying and something with a converter and hair dryer that was the issue Regardless... they were always friend, always cleaning and doing something to the outside of the place.. WILL definitely stay here again.

Close to clifton Hill however, no pool

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bernhardt2010
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This hotel is located near the Post company, not near all the tourist attractions of Clifton Hill. It is a 5 minutes walk from everything, and a 15 minutes walk from the Niagara Falls. The rooms were not that bad, a little lack of cleanliness I must say, like if there was sand on the ground. Also, the showers were clean, but you know those little bottle of soap and shampoo? They were actually already open... The staff at the reception was helpful and nice hopefully. There is A/C in the room but it was making a lot of noise. There is wi-fi and works perfectly. I read there was a seasonal pool when I booked, but haven't found any on the site! An overall good and cheap hotel!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank mirilya
Reviewed June 27, 2012

10mins walk up clifton hill is the hotel. $50 for a bed, free wifi and hot showers. Bed was comfy, tv worked, towels and fridge all avail. Its all i needed for an overnight visit to the falls. I liked being those extra minutes away from the hotels deep in the touristy part of clifton hill; also thought it made it quieter. Staff man was friendl and answered my questions about the falls. I would recommend this hotel for anyone to stay.
Kath

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Lilmisstraveller63
Reviewed March 13, 2012

My stay here was fabulous, the motel is located just a five minute walk from the strip and the Falls. The rooms were clean and the service was great. I would definitely stay here again on my next trip to Niagara Falls. For what I paid my needs were met beyond my expectations.

• Stayed: March 2012