“A change from Starbucks and Timmies”

Williams Fresh Cafe
Ranked #184 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed September 5, 2012

They have a good selection of coffee drinks as well as a good menu. The atmosphere is very cosy and they have free wifi.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I find the staff here very friendly and courteous. coffee is very good as well as the pastries

Reviewed April 23, 2012

great service, food is great and fresh, beats tim hortons. everything is fresh.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I have found a new sandwich place for lunch. It's a little pricey, but worth it.
Their Turkey Apple Cheddar sandwich is AMAZING. I'd eat it every day... seriously....
We've also tried their Grilled 3 Cheese, Tomato and Herb Panini and while extraordinarily hot, was also really good.

I'd recommend going here for a yummy sandwich for lunch or dinner... We've yet to find one that we didn't like.

1  Thank AndreaLJH
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Williams pub is great at 5:30pm, quiet with great food and very professional servers. I was surprised when I was handed a sign instead of a coffee at first, but the coffe comes to your table instead.

Once 6:00pm struck the place filled with more than 20 separate independent groups. The servers treated this as normal and performed well.

The restaurant itself is an echo chamber once that many people are in there, we couldn't continue the discussion without noticing the noise. Will go again, on the weekend.