“Good but had much better.”

Remingtons of Niagara
Ranked #37 of 575 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Remingtons of Niagara is Niagara's premier steak and seafood house. We feature award winning prime rib, lobster and more in a casual fine dining atmosphere.
Reviewed July 26, 2014

The food is good, prices are what I expected, but nothing blew me away, but the waitress's were taking turns singing and that actually did blow me away, it's certainly not a bad place to dine.

1  Thank MostHonestMan

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We've eaten here many times and have never been disappointed. This is my version of the keg for a meal. Wait staff is always very good, and the singing is always nice too. The raspberry daiquiri is delicious. The meat is always cooked to our exact request. Can't say I've had desert because never have room for it, but it looks good.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Singing wait staff were great as was the food. They had great gourmet adult food and a children's menu as well. Eat inside for the full charm of the experience.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

While visiting Niagara Falls, Canada for the Fourth of July holiday weekend, a friend of mine and I dined at Remington's. It was AMAZING! First, the staff was warm, friendly and talented beyond belief, All of the staff perform songs live while you dine! They walk from table to table singing beautiful ballads and up-tempo songs. The food was OUTSTANDING.. especially, the seafood pasta, filet mignon, crab legs and calamari. It was such a dining experience, that we went back the next night. The ambience is romantic and cozy. I would consider returning to Canada , just to visit this restaurant. Much Kudos to the wonderful staff for the memorable experience... Good luck to the best kept secret in Niagara Falls...

Sheri(Washington, D.C.)

Reviewed July 1, 2014

State attenti a quando pagate con carta di credito, accertatevi sempre di quanto spendete. Io sono stato truffato, dopo qualche giorno ho visto che mi avevano addebitato 192$ anziché 102$. La carne non é buona.

Be careful when you pay with a credit card, always make sure how much you spend. I have been cheated, after a few days I saw that they had charged me $ 192 ins
tead of $ 102.The meat is not good.