“Prime Rib”

Ranked #31 of 582 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Remingtons of Niagara is Niagara's premier steak and seafood house. We feature award winning prime rib, lobster and more in a casual fine dining atmosphere.
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We were in for our first anniversary. The service was almost seemed a little rushed. we got our drinks, then ordered. Food was out within 5 min, as we both had the prime rib, and basically they just had to plate it. We finished dinner, and a dessert and were out in 45 min. The dinner was expensive considering what it came with (or didn't come with)... there were no extras like a roll or bread... but overall it was a good meal.

We saw ads all over town about the singing waitresses/waiters.... ???? Didn't hear any singing there?

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We called manager Albert one week before our son's wedding because another place ditched us last minute. I can't even begin to say how thoughtful and wonderful the staff at this establishment are. It was a small destination wedding (16 ppl) and they went far more out of their way for us than anyone expected. The food was fantastic, our server Paul was more than attentive. Every little detail that we didn't even expect was taken care of for us. Our bride was delighted with it all and that was what mattered the most. Paul sang to the happy couple, which took them totally by surprise, it was magical for them. I can't put into words how grateful and appreciative we are for our experience here. It is our new favourite place in Niagara Falls and we will visit there every time we go now. Everyone had different meals, prime rib, steak, pasta, salmon, and they loved it all. Salads, appetizers, soup were super. Not one complaint, and trust me, there are a few complainers in this group. We can't thank Remingtons enough, and highly recommend a great dinner at this place.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

On April 22nd my wife and I had our very small reception here, we were provided a small roo that fit our group Very comfotably. The meal was absolutely great and the restraunt manager covered my bride and my meal aswell as gave us a free bottle of wine as a gift which we both found was an awesome gesture. Also to make it better the waiter sang to us which was totally unexpected but the waiter was actually a good ainger too I must add. And finally due to us not having a traditional wedding my wife was concerned about us having a first dance, Well the managment here had no issues at all with us bringing our stereo and having our own little dance in the provided room. We as a new married couple will be forever grateful that we were recommended Remingtons....Best dinner experience in niagara falls to date and not sure if it will be topable. Thank You

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Received our dinner voucher from the Oakes Hotel. We have enjoyed this steakhouse for many years. Voucher includes an appetizer, entrè, and tea or coffee. I have ordered the same thing every time, which is the Caesar salad, and prime rib. Caesar salad was wonderful, but the prime rib was a disappointment. It tasted almost like it was reheated, chewy and rubbery. Years ago, they used to give you a dessert, not anymore! Now, you don't even get a roll with dinner. Whatever happened to the singing waitresses/waiters? Gone! Just not the same.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We went to Remingtons of Niagara on Thursday April 17th and had an absolutely wonderful dinner experience! Our waitress, Jackie, was awesome! Friendly, attentive, and professional. We had a voucher from the Oaks Hotel, and I have been there before, so I knew the food was good. We had the Escargot appetizer and it was absolutely delicious!! I had the Prime Rib (8 oz) and it was properly cooked to my liking (Med. Rare) and the 4 oz Lobster Tail which was so tender and tasty. It was a fresh lobster tail, NOT frozen. My husband had the Prime Rib as well with the Sautéed Shrimp and it was wonderful. I have to compliment the Manager, Chris, for his prompt greeting when we arrived. You can tell this establishment cares about their clientele. Everything was perfect. We enjoyed our dinner experience and would definitely go back - even without a voucher.

1  Thank LittleMouse54