“Amazing food. Great for Romantic Dinner”

Remingtons of Niagara
Ranked #36 of 572 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Remingtons of Niagara is Niagara's premier steak and seafood house. We feature award winning prime rib, lobster and more in a casual fine dining atmosphere.
Reviewed March 13, 2014

The restaurant was a premium priced. The food was amazing, stuffed chicken is a must try. Server sing song while waiting tables. Great singing by Paul

There are newer reviews for Remingtons of Niagara

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Another wonderful visit to this lovely restaurant. The food was fabulous. The steaks and stuffed chicken were cooked to perfection. The prime rib soup was amazing. The staff were very friendly and attentive. The atmosphere is cozy. Our waiter was very friendly, a wonderful singer. He could serve us coffee while singing. He did not miss a beat or shirk his serving duties while entertaining. I left my scarf behind at the table. By the time we made it back to the hotel, after a stop off at the Casino, my scarf was waiting at the hotel front desk. I hadn't even called them. Now that's going the extra mile for good service. Will definitely be back again and recommend it to others.

1  Thank Anita S
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband and I ate here as part of a package from the Oaks Hotel. We had made a reservation for 8:30 which gave us time to have a nice dinner and drinks and still catch the hotel shuttle back.
When we got there we were told 5 minutes and to wait at the bar. Many people at the bar had been there for an hour or more waiting for tables (they didn't have reservations).
We ended up waiting for over an hour for our 8:30 reserved table. During this time we noticed many empty tables that hadn't been cleaned off. I think either more staff or better organization could help with this.
We ordered quickly because we now had to make sure we could catch the last shuttle to the hotel. Food was average, nothing high end or overly tasty.
We rushed through dinner with no time for desert or coffee.
I think it is terrible for a restaurant not to honour reservations.
I probably would not go back.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I took my husband to Remington's for his birthday but the real purpose was to ask him to marry me again. Unknown to my husband, I had already organized a trip to Vegas with another couple to renew our vows on our anniversary. After speaking with our waitress, she organized that the singing bartender wander by our table at the end of the meal. He had a beautiful voice and chose the perfect love song. In front of staff and patrons I got on one knee and "proposed". Thankfully he said yes. Remington's was the perfect choice. The food was beautifully done- we had the prime rib. Vegetables were perfectly cooked and garlic mashed potatoes were delicious. The service was fantastic and the manager even paid for our dinner- a wonderful surprise. I highly recommend this restaurant. We went back the next night. My husband had the seafood pasta and I had the salmon- both were absolutely delicious and again the service was excellent- friendly and attentive. Will definitely tell friends and will return.

1  Thank traveljoy33
Reviewed February 8, 2014

The food and atmosphere at Remington's is awesome. Casual dining with gourmet food!! I had the Salmon, my husband had the Prime Rib. Both were delicious and they actually cook the meat exactly as ordered. Service was excellent!!