“Pleasantly Surprised”

Ranked #40 of 587 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Remingtons of Niagara is Niagara's premier steak and seafood house. We feature award winning prime rib, lobster and more in a casual fine dining atmosphere.
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My friend and I had dinner here as part of a Living Social special deal. I was expecting it to be a meal of mediocre quality. Was I surprised. I had a delicious caesar salad to start, followed by a New York Strip Loin that was cooked to perfection with very good vegetable accompaniements. And the tartufo dessert was also quite good. My friend had a generous portion of Prime Rib with equally good accompaniements. The kicker was that our hostess/waitress, named Katie, took our order and brought us our dishes, between singing to the restaurant crowd. I don't mean karaoke singing, but singing at a very high level. At one point Celine Dion/Andrea Bocelli's "My Prayer" started playing and, what I thought to be Celine Dion, was actually Katie singing. Excellent treat to a very good meal. I would definitely recommend it. You can make it part of a package that includes a stay at the Oakes Hotel. Great deal. Check it out.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is one of those places that we keep going back to time and time again. Never disappoints - warm and friendly. This visit we just sat at the bar for drinks and apps and watched the Leafs. Amazing food and staff. Recommend to EVERYONE!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was my first time at a Remingtons. The Dinner came as part of our Hotel package. Even so they limited the Menu we could order from, we all found something we liked.
The food was outstanding and the dessert divine.
I highly recommend it for friends and couples.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Received a voucher through the Oakes hotel, wasnt too sure what to expect. Because the voucher was an appetizer, entree and dessert for 2, I wasnt expecting anything amazing. WOW! Our waitress Cathy was wonderful, bright, and made our experience even more memorable! The food was incredible. Large salads, delicious and you could tell it was fresh! The prime rib was a large serving but mouthwatering delicious! And dessert was a raspberry sorbet with chocolate ice cream surrounding it. Yum!! I would recommend this place in a heartbeat! Amazing!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were quite surprised with how pleasant our visit was. The food is great, the price is decent for a steak house, and the service is good. All of the waiters who sung song wonderfully.