“Great B&B!”

Niagara's Emerald Falls Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #34 of 68 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We are a family of 3 traveling to Niagara Falls. First time staying at a Bed & Breakfast. We spent 2 nights at the spacious Emerald room with sun room for breakfast, which is perfect for us. Amazing food. Brenda & Dan are very accommodating. Great and responsive communication. Love it!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Win H

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Emerald Falls was everything I could hope for in a bed and breakfast. Brenda is an awesome host and even the smallest room (which we had) was adequate. Everything was spotless and updated. The two breakfasts we ate there were great. Banana bread, French toast, fruit, coffee, and more. You save quite a bit booking a B&B compared to one of the downtown hotels, and the only real downfall is the 15 minute walk to downtown. At age 26, this wasn't that difficult and we welcomed the walk to town. We also had access to complimentary bottled water and took some banana bread with us for the day. If I was coming back to Niagara Falls I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Why stay anywhere else in Niagara Falls? Emerald B&B is by far the best room I have ever spent a night in. The Emerald Room is huge and a great value. The place was spotless and had another room in it with a table for breakfast if you wanted..I would definitely suggest you go down to eat breakfast with the owners if you know what is best for you. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room had a huge tub to relax in after a long day of seeing "the falls". The food was amazing and plentiful, cross your fingers that you are offered the banana bread (the best I have ever had, sorry Mom). I felt bad that I couldn't eat everything, but was offered to take some to go.
You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Book The Emerald Room
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Emerald Falls for 2 days to attend a nearby wedding. Our stay was quite relaxing, the room was clean and comfortable with a small refrigerator, and the grounds were beautiful. Brenda went above and beyond to ensure that my husband and I had an amazing breakfast. We both have a number of food allergies, and I'm vegetarian, but Brenda still ensured we had more than enough to eat. The portions are pretty large, but there are paper plates and takeout containers if you'd like to store the leftovers in your room for later. My husband and I can't wait to visit with Brenda and Dan again in the near future.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My wife, daughter and I spent two nights with Brenda and Dan, and we were thoroughly delighted with our stay. They are a friendly and accommodating couple. Our room was spotlessly clean as was the en-suite bathroom, and the food was delicious and plentiful. I don't think Brenda would be happy over anyone leaving her breakfast table anything other than amply fed. I'd have no problem recommending Emerald Falls, and it's hosts, to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My husband and I travelled to Niagara Falls July 21st and stayed at Emerald Falls. We couldn't have asked for better. We drive and Ford 4x4 and the parking was great. The home was exceptionally clean. Our room was perfect, private bathroom (towels included), bed was comfortable, air conditioned. We brought our bikes and were just went down the street to the trails, 5 minutes away from the Falls by car, I ran to the Falls in 11 minutes, perfect location close to all the attractions. Our host and hostess were very nice and treated us like family. She cooked us a beautiful breakfast, more than I have ever seen at a B & B. Everything was just perfect, I would not hesitate to stay here again. Thank you so much for your hospitality.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We were 2 families (4 & 3) who stayed 2 nights at Emerald Falls B&B on 17th July and our stay was really superb. We were very well looked after by the host Brenda & Dan. The rooms were spotlessly clean and the washrooms in each room were very very clean and neatly spaced out. The linen too was very clean. The breakfast was lovely on the first day and as we were not big eaters, we requested for only half of the breakfast that was on offer for the second day as we did not want the breakfast to go to waste. Our stay was very memorable and will surely visit them again if an opportunity arises.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family