“waist of time”

Hershey's Chocolate World - Niagara Falls
Ranked #1 of 31 Shopping in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Hershey's Chocolate World Niagara Falls is the only store of its kind in Canada. A unique retail and attraction space, the store features 7,000 square feet of decadent chocolate treats and signature merchandise. Hershey’s is adjacent to the Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsview via indoor walkway and situated next to Planet Hollywood on Falls Avenue. Hershey's Chocolate World Niagara Falls is a chocolate lover's paradise and features fresh treats including chocolate dipped strawberries, thick & rich frosty milkshakes heaped with fresh whipped cream, melt in your mouth gourmet fudge, fresh baked cookies, dipped pretzels and much, much more.
Reviewed April 7, 2014

they have candy over priced. the store is very nice. And is in a nice location but that doesnot make it worth spending double the price foe a hershey bar. I love hershey, but I'll buy it at the grocery store.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Was really disappointed by this store. It was nothing more than a store of prepackaged Hershey's Chocolate and a few T-shirts. My boys were really disappointed bc we thought it would be like the one in New York City.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Everytime I go to Niagara I stop here, yes some things are more expensive but your paying for the experience.
I love going here! always walk out with something, a big cookie a giant 5 lb chocolate bar or a milkshake
I will always stop here everytime I come just for the sights and smells

1  Thank Amanda F
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Talk about everything in the store overpriced.....ridiculous including $10.00 milkshakes........interesting store but way too much money!

1  Thank Gr8te_karma
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I simply couldn't wait to get to this store. I walk in and the first thing that I see is all the chocolates I know so well but at almost DOUBLE the price.

They must think because we are tourists we are willing to get ripped off. I was so disappointed.

Shame on them!