“I would have never stopped here if I was driving!”

Souvenir City Headquarters
Book In Advance
More Info
$142.64*
and up
Half-Day Canadian Side Sightseeing Tour of Niagara Falls with Cruise and...
Ranked #5 of 29 Shopping in Niagara Falls
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We were on a bus tour and had no choice but to stop here for lunch. It had the typical horrible food one would expect at a venue like this; pizza, hots dogs, sandwiches, etc. All super overpriced and completely devoid of flavor.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is a large tourist trap with a huge selection of what you'd expect to be sold, but attached is the Rossi glass place where you can watch glassblowers make their wares. Even cooler was the next property over where a very friendly lady ran a store with authentic native artifacts.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I visited this store for the first time on Friday, and was more than a little disappointed. First coffee was served in styrofoam cups...holy cow, I have not seen that in a long time...I mean everyone knows how toxic those things are with anything hot in them! In the words of Dr. Weil and so many others echo ...."Polystyrene foam cups contain styrene - a chemical compound that is increasingly suspect. In the 12th edition of its Report on Carcinogens, the National Toxicology Program (NTP) stated that styrene is "reasonably anticipated to be a carcinogen," and the International Agency for Research on Cancer has classified styrene as a "possible human carcinogen." Second, the staff member gave me attitude about it when I expressed my concern and surprise. She said "well everyone to their own" and walked away...like some people want cancer from from their styrofoam cups! Then there was the extremely overpriced items, found anywhere else (including Niagara on the Lake) and considerably less!! I won't be returning to this place where there is no concern for the environment, health of it's customers, decent customer service, or fair and competitive pricing,

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My daughters and I stopped here for gifts to take home. This is also home to Rossi glass. I would up spending way too much money but the place is fun and inexpensive. My girls had a ball taking photos at all the little places they have laid out. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

You wont find anything new or unusual here. We were here on a Monday morning at the beginning of March so it was pretty quiet. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful. It is just the usual souvenir stuff at Niagara prices. The novelty is the oversized models out front which are worth a photo or two. Don't forget to hand in your 20% off coupon before paying. These are available around town.