Review Highlights
My Boys Loved This!!!

This was so much fun. My boys, ages 13 and 10, really enjoyed the jet ride. We were drenched as if... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Meander825994
Ohio
A must do

Girls getaway. 5 of us. ages between 30 and 63 It was a total blast. We had such a great time... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Deborah T
Seabrook, Texas

All reviews change of clothes water shoes class rapids front row free lockers dry clothes niagara river trip leader captain mike life jackets last row devils hole white water rafting amazing ride wet ride thrilling ride stay dry
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

If your in the area dont skip this.probably the most fun to be had near the falls.sit in the front for best time ,i got pictures but im under water in most of them.ill do this every chance i get

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

2 couples age 56 to 74 loved this adventure. You get really wet if you go on the wet boat like we did. The safety briefing lasted about 5 minutes. You do have to gear up. I wouldn't want to do it in real cold weather but it was a balmy 70 degrees when we went.

The changing rooms were ok. No towels available. We were going to dinner after so we got ourselves dried up as much as possible!

Video and photos were a bit pricey but i couldn't handle my phone and hold on in the boat. The people recommended leaving everything behind and it was sage advice.

All in all, great fun on the ride. Wish it was longer!!

Reviewed October 4, 2018

This is a most do on a hot day. You will never expereince the Niagara river gorge in such a great manner. THe staff and service is wonderful. The ride, about an hour, is amazing, al the way to the Whirlpool Bridge. Lots of fun.

Garry H, General Manager at Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Dear WillG568,

Thank you for the 5-star rating! We appreciate your kind words about our staff and service levels. We agree that the only true way to see the Niagara River is to be on one of our Jet Boats and experience the raw power of the river in all it's glory.

We hope to see you on your next visit to Niagara!

Reviewed September 20, 2018

One of the best experiences ever! You will get soaked........like a dustbin of water being thrown over you ha! No point in trying to stay dry, thats not happening! I am 63 and laughed the whole way. Great staff, good sense of humour, loved it!

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

For starters I want to say, WOW. From start to finish. The staff are all friendly. Elayna our guide her energy, personality and sense of humor. She kept everyone involved and happy. My husband and I loved every moment. Thank you for making his first day in Niagra thrilling. We highly recommend your tour. We'll be back again!

1  Thank Liz R
Garry H, General Manager at Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Dear Liz R

For starters I want to say Wow! Thank you for your incredible review! Elayna is one of our seasoned Trip Leaders and loves her job! As you can see it shows!
We look forward to your return!