“Wet and Wild Ride”

$60.28*
and up
1-Hour Niagara Falls Domed Jet-Boat Ride
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

What an amazing way to see the power of the water from the Falls. After our Niagara Falls vacation we drove to the dock and made this our last excursion. Amazing.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"stay dry"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed August 6, 2014

It was pricy but I will never ever in my life forget this family shared moment The views are fantastic along the rid but your camera/iphone might get damaged by water. so you have to enjoy & experience it & live the moment. I'd go on a hot sunny day. This is one of those times you shall never ever forget. It is breath taking , I can't say I'd ever parachute , or much less jump out of a plane . But this was awesome & I'll never forget this . It is more than a tourist attraction. It is a lifetime bucket list must do type of moment. You went here & want to experience something memorable & unforgettable & thrilling even while firmly on the ground. Go Do this. If it is between a fancy meal or this . Go do this . You can eat a fancy meal any other time in your life. You will never forget this trip. I felt Like I had seen part of Gods' beautiful creation & been re baptized .
You will spend 1 hour learning about the history and geology of the majestic Niagara River, and experiencing the excitement of playing in class 5 whitewater rapids. We don't want to give away too much about the trip, but we can assure you that it will be one of the most refreshing and memorable experiences of your visit to Niagara Falls!
Phone: 905-468-4800
toll free: 1-888-438-4444

Reviewed August 4, 2014

An outstanding, fun filled, adrenaline rush activity that will leave you absolutely, totally and utterly soaked!!!
Get it booked now!!!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

This was our daughter's pick. Originally from New Zealand this was not what we considered a jet-boat - 48 seats makes it a small ship, not a jet boat.

We were pleasantly surprised with the overall experience though. Nice cruise upriver but our guide was a bit of a try-hard and made a huge thing of 180 degree turns - ummh, in a boat that size they aren't THAT impressive - don't oversell it dude. We certainly got our money's worth with the rapids though. Good fun ride and plenty of water over us to keep the adrenaline junky 8yr old happy. Guide was good at making sure everyone was ok with the bumps and the getting soaked.

Booking process over the phone very easy and friendly staff at check in. The advertising flyer from our hotel (Marriott falls view) was out of date however and shows an address for the attraction as the Aerocar. Our cab dropped us off at the advertised address but the correct spot is 2-3 miles downriver. Made it a bit of a rush onto a WeGo bus to make our departure. We should have done the research ourselves and the hotels tour desks could be more proactive with updating info.

Recommended to do when visiting Niagara falls and definitely good for kids who like adventures.
If you take a camera - make sure it is waterproof and leave your phone behind.
Make sure you have a full change of clothes and towel. Electronic lockers are provided for your belongings before boarding but the controls are a bit sensitive and staff are on hand to assist.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 1, 2014

After the misty, pleasant boat ride to the Falls on the Hornblower, we were totally unprepared for the Jet Boat Tour. We sat in the second row (the tsunami zone) and were gasping for air as wave after wave of water swamped us. This is not a ride for small children but it is great for adventurous adults (A 87 year old man who was celebrating his birthday sat in the row in front of us. When I thought I could not go on, I could see him dripping, smiling and putting me to shame.) The team on board was great; lockers were provided for our belongings; life vests and swim shoes were also provided. This activity was a highlight of our trip and worth every penny.

2  Thank Moses A