“best way to cool off on a hot day”

Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours
Niagara Falls Domed Jet Boat Ride
Ranked #3 of 42 Tours in Niagara Falls
Sarnia, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“best way to cool off on a hot day”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and I went on the jet boats during the civic weekend in august we wish we had done it a lot sooner we had so much fun.we were a little nervous at first but that didn't last long we have never had that much fun. you are in for the ride of your life, I would recommend it to anybody looking for fun and a way to cool off on a hot day. you will get such an adrenaline rush, I wanted to do it all over again that same day. you will need to bring a towel and a change of clothes because you will be drenched and I suggest wearing water shoes there is at least a foot of water in the bottom of the boat the whole time you are out there. all I can say is do it and you wont be sorry, I cant wait for next summer

Visited August 2013

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
puerto rico
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“you will get wet”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

it's a must not miss it you are on the Canadian side of the fall. my family and I did the boat ride in July the water was cold but on a summer day it is refreshing. the praise is just right. it's more fun then the maid of the mist. if you are not afraid of speed and water.

Visited June 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AWESOME!!!!!!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was by far the most awesome thing we did when we were there!!! If you get the opportunity to do this, DO IT. I happened to have a GoPro camera with me when I did it and it was well worth it. The ride lasts for about an hour or so and if you do it the same day again you can do it for half the price. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Just to show you, when we went there was an elderly couple and kids on our boat so this really is for anyone. The easiest way to get to this ride is to get on the bus at the Whirlpool Aerocar. The bus driver is also entertaining.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Duegawb
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“You HAVE to do this!!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I was slightly nervous about this trip but my fears were unfounded. We took the drier option and went for the closed boat but our guide opened the windows when she could so we got some great footage from the river.
Our guide Sam was wonderful from making sure that you got on the boat safely (my mobility isn't great) to her very witty narrative going down the Niagara River. Captain Mike (who according to Sam has a Britteny Spears infatuation) drove the boat well and gave us some excitement doing his Hamilton Turns. Friendly, enthusiastic and well worth the money.

Visited September 2013
Redditch, England
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great fun on the Whirlpool Jet”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We visited Niagara on the Lake in July 2013 and decided to go on a boat trip- which would soak us and be exciting. Luckily the Whirlpool Jet Boats tour had a centre in Niagara on the Lake - which was busy but we could book up easily. We were given a full safety briefing which was done in a fun and friendly way. We were given wet suit socks, life jacket and had a free locker to put our items inside. We knew we would be soaked - but my god, we were SOAKED by the end of it! It was so much fun and I would definitely recommend it if you want a fun exhilarating boat trip!

Visited July 2013