“Amazing thrill!!!”

Forest, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing thrill!!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My husband and I went on the Whirlpool Jet Boat Tour for our 5th Anniversary this weekend and it was everything that we expected it to be and more!! We were met at the Aero car by a very friendly, funny and enthusiastic driver who took us to the dock for our departure. The entire way to the dock, he was making jokes and getting everyone on the bus excited for the ride that we were all going to be taking. Once we got there, we signed our waiver forms and got ready. (The FREE lockers are so handy). We were given a talk about what to expect and were given life jackets, ponchos (not mandatory), and water shoes (if you didn't want to wear your running shoes). Our tour guide, Collin, was phenomenal!! He was excellent at making sure everyone felt comfortable and safe, and was able to make everyone laugh. When we were taken to the class 5 rapids, he always ensured everyone's safety and made sure that we had the best time possible!!!
My husband and I can NOT wait to go back to Niagara Falls and share this experience with our oldest child (who is almost 7!).
This tour will not disappoint! And is definitely worth every penny!

1 Thank Tiffany C

• Korean first
Mississauga, Canada
86 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Best Attraction Ever!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We had Jordan for our boat driver, John was an entertaining shuttle bus driver and Colin was our cute host - amazing, informative and funny! Staff very good - checking and rechecking everyone properly fitted and providing change rooms and rain ponchos and life jackets. Lockers are free but only one keypad to unlock so need to wait in line as each rider codes in for locker. Next time I would leave it unlocked with out any valuables. Rode boat in second row - greatest excitement ride ever! Kids loved it - age 12, 11 & 6! We were totally soaked and disappointed when it ended - wish it was longer. Offered half price to return same day but unfortunately already had plans - otherwise would have done it again! What a thrill! Great to have fun excited happy people on your boat - feeds the excitement and thrill! Not thrilled with expensive $35 usb - I thought we were videotaped through entire trip but video is like a commercial with a few shots of our boat. Photo is great and worth price just to have family shot! Funnest thing I ever did! We will return next year! Loved it!

Virginia Beach
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My wife, two teenage boys and I all took this trip. A little pricey, but worth every penny.
My wife and I really enjoyed it. For my sons, it was the highlight of their trip to Niagara.
You will get wet. We sat in the first row of the boat. They tell you the first 3 rows have a rougher ride than those further back, but we didn't find it that rough. The thrill of crashing directly into some really large waves was worth a few extra bounces.
Highly recommend it.

Bayville, New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and kids did the whirlpool jet boat. There were issues with the group getting the paperwork completed timely once they got off the bus. My family missed the orientation and then were held up at the lockers by another family. They ended up sitting in a row near the back. Was not that exciting and not worth the money, in their opinion. Only worth it if you sit in the front, so we don't recommend this trip.

1 Thank Dedene
Chicago, Illinois
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“An amazing adventure”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I rode on this jet boat right in the front, where all the waves and water will hit you or go up your nose. So plan on getting very wet and bring change of clothes/swimsuit. However, we had neither, but that didnt stop us from the incredable experience, we just dried up later and it was worth it!

Visited July 2013