“What a ride!!”

Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I only wish we had done this a lot sooner!!! We got a great deal by booking the first trip of the day ($10 off the price of each ticket) out of Niagara-on-the-Lake! The staff were very friendly, and did everything they could to make sure everyone was safe and had a great time. Michelle, our guide, was a lot of fun, and you could tell she really loved her job! We will definitely be going on the jet boats again!

1  Thank Wilson B
"thrilling ride"
"stay dry"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My daughter really wanted us to do this on our vacation while at Niagra! We were kind of weary in the beginning but after reading the reviews we decided to give this a try. It was about 200.00 for a family of four-pricey yes! but if you can afford it do it! I have to say it was a really hot day here which was perfect for this. They will do 360 circles on the river in the boat but it is so smooth when they do this that you will want to do it again and again! When they get you up river to the rapids you will be amazed at how green the water is and how fast the rapids really are! You get to hit some good waves which will drench you! Definitely bring a change of clothes! They will give you boat shoes to wear. It was great to see the whirlpools and the gorge part of the river. Definitely an experience you may never get again- to be able to ride on one of these boats which was so unique and amazing.

1  Thank izzygirl123
Reviewed July 18, 2013

One of the best things that we did on our trip to Niagara Falls! The staff at the booking center at the Whirlpool Aero Car area were very helpful, our bus driver, Anthony, was informative and so nice and our tour guide, Melissa, was very funny telling lots of silly jokes along the way. Doing 360s and getting drenched on the rapids was fun. You can save yourself $5 per person if you take their coupon from the saver books which are available in most of the hotels and at stands by many of the WEGO bus stops. As with most attractions you can but pictures or a USB of the experience. The USB which is in the shape of a jetboat has your group picture, still pictures that were taken along the way with the cameras they have set up and a video which includes footage from your trip.

1  Thank amathteacher
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I brought my family to Niagara Falls to ride the jet boat on July 12th. I had been on it in 2012 from the Niagara on the Lake location with a friend and thought it would be a lot of fun.
My family had a blast as did I but I should say that I personally think the Niagara on the Lake location was the most fun.
The tour people were very nice but not as funny as the Niagara on the Lake people. The tour guide's headset was not working properly so it was almost impossible to hear what she was saying. We passed the breathtaking hydro plants although my kids had no idea what they were. I only knew from before. The Niagara on the lake location also talks about the fort and just gives lots of useful information.
When we returned to shore there was a problem with the pictures and so freezing we had to take turns doing pictures again. The video was nowhere near as good as the one I received from the Niagara on the Lake location and the bus driver seemed to be getting antsy to leave even though people were still waiting for their video and pictures.
Overall I would say its a fun ride but if you want a really good time try the Niagara on the Lake location.

2  Thank adrienne c
See more reviews
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We did this tour out of the Aero Car pick up zone. The bus takes you down to the Queenstown docks to fit you up. The tour plays you along the class 5 rapids several times and you will get drenched. Awesome tip up to the Whirlpool on the Niagara River. I think I would have chosen to leave out of the Niagara of the lakes tours site next time. Longer time on the river and you will end back at this quaint town for lunch or dinner. Bring a change of clothes an where quick dry or bathing suite and water proof makeup !

1  Thank phnett1