“Breakfast”

Reserve a Table
Mon, 10/14
8:00 PM
Ranked #1 of 639 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Description: A contemporary steakhouse with classic Fallsview flair. Featuring premium steaks, exceptional service, and the most stunning views of Niagara Falls, Prime offers a modern steakhouse experience like it's never been done before.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had the best breakfast in the Rainbow Room at the Crown Plaza. Zlatko recommended the most delicious waffle we have ever had. He was amazing.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (609)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We chose this restaurant based upon the Tripadvisor reviews. Had beef tartare, the blue crab cake, filet and sides. We were extremely underwhelmed with every single item. In addition, the area of the restaurant near the restroom was extremely messy and the bathroom was dirty. Not what I would have expected at this price point. All of these factors led to my rating.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Tammy took time out to give me a geography lesson about Niagara Falls. She anticipated our every need. The food was fantastic and I only wish I didn’t live 800 miles away or I would be going to this restaurant weekly!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Expensive restaurant but you pay for high quality steak, cook to perfection, nice falls view and very good service in our case our waiter James. We had couple of starters, crab cake and french onion soup , both delicious then mains fillet mignon and New Yorker striploin very tasty cook to our likes. My wife was surprised with a cake since we celebrated her bday.
As much as Iove everything about this place we are going to give 4* instead of 5* reason : any side that you order with your steak is additional $12! We order baked potato so that is extra $12 for half of potato. I think that this is outrageous!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate at this wonderful restaurant for two great dinners and two great breakfast buffets. The views were suburb. All the staff were friendly and polite. It seemed like we were eating with friends all around. A special shout out to Loriann and Shawna. Both made our visits unforgettable.