All reviews white water walk clifton hill tourist area free parking motel fireplace internet tv falls niagara ihop carpet canada
Reviewed June 26, 2018

This is the kind of motel I remember from road trips with my family: a budget motel that was a bit old fashioned and very nostalgic. The great thing about it was that the room I had was completely refreshed, new paint, carpet, bed etc. Everything worked and was clean and best of all quiet. (including the air conditioning unit). Stayed two nights and had great sleeps. The staff was pleasant, helpful and friendly. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here over the long weekend and we had a good experience! Clearly dated but quite neat and clean nonetheless. We had a minor issue with the bedding in the room upon arrival but as soon as we brought it to the attention of the staff the owner herself immediately came to rectify it and was very, very kind. Unfortunately, if internet is something you require I might reconsider staying here as the wifi did not work at all throughout the entirety of our stay. We did bring it to the attention of the staff and they did what they could to try and fix it but it just didn’t work out. Apparently it works better on the opposite side of the inn as there are two different routers, but I’m not sure how true that is.

It’s in a great location! A bit too far to walk to the falls/Clifton Hill unless you’re more ambitious than we are, but there is a WEGO stop just feet away that you can take advantage of! There’s also a little tourist area right next door (souvenir shop, food court, etc.), an iHOP on the other side, and the White Water Walk is just a moment away as well. The parking at the inn is also free, which was a huge plus for us!

I feel as though the room was a bit more expensive than usual, which is understandable given that it’s the long weekend, but for what we paid we cannot complain - since it’s normally cheaper it’d be an even better deal! We would likely consider staying here once again if we were to go back to Niagara. If you’re looking for modern, 5-star quality I wouldn’t suggest it, but if you’re just looking for a clean, quiet place to rest your head after a day of exploring you can’t go wrong.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank caitbou
Reviewed March 27, 2018

So it's like 4-5 km from the falls. Unless you have a car, it can be a difficult sometimes. Of course you can use WEGO which stops just at front of the hotel, but then WEGO was working only till 5 PM when I went (winter season) so I had to take a long walk at night while returning. You can buy the WEGO pass, but if you buy wonder pass from falls it includes WEGO and it's cheaper. Rooms and all was fine. But if you are going to use public transport, better book some place in Lundy's Lane area. WEGO goes there till 10 PM.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 31, 2018

this motel is more than adequate, nice clean spacious room with added bonus of a fireplace, for the price you cant go wrong, its a 2 or 3 minute drive to all the main attractions.we will definately recommend this place and stay here again.

Room tip: we like the ground floor easy access for our little dog to go outside
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

I planned of booking Shereton first but than i reliazed why pay too much more for just a view which i enjoyed till 12pm.so the rooms are worth it and calm area. And great staff on the reception. Room 115 has 2 windows which has a great view.

Date of stay: November 2017