“Wow!!!!”

Mandarin Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 572 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, International, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Award-winning buffet featuring delicious Chinese, Canadian, and International dishes - all prepared fresh daily. Serving over 100 all-you-can-eat items including soups, salads, sushi, grilled items, hot entrees, and desserts. Also offering a-la-carte, take-out and delivery.
cabot pa
“Wow!!!!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I wish we had these restaurants in the states. Owners of the REX Motel told us to try it. I'm glad they did. Here in Pa we have lots of Buffets. I've tried them all None come close to this. My wife even got her creme brulee.Don't know how the other ones in Canada are but this one was great.

Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Petawawa, Canada
“Weekend Dining Out”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The Mandarin restaurant chain is one of the best ones I have had the pleasure to dine in. The staff is friendly, the food tables are very clean and always full. Management walks around to ensure clients are taken care of. Overall a very pleasant experience.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ursula405
Vancouver, Canada
“great selection, good food”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Went to this all-you-can-eat buffet for our Chinese fix after finding it in Trip Advisor. Pleasantly surprised, the varied selection was great for both my wife and myself. The food was tasty, I ate primarily chicken and seafood and a big variety of veggies. The sushi disappeared too quickly to bother with and its selection was minimal. There was also a good selection of desserts, I stuck with fresh fruit and ice cream. We would definitely return to this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank amosnov
Olympia, Washington
“Pretend you are not eating Chinese/Asian foods”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

And you will feel better. I've eaten from the west coast to the east coast in more than a decade, in big cities where authentic Chinese foods can be found, or in small towns where westernized Chinese foods are served. This is by far the worst quality/price ratio I could ever find, for a buffet dinner, on a weekend night. Honestly, I don't know why it was packed. For a while, I feel sorry for those diners, maybe they never know what Chinese/Asian foods are about. Maybe they are the lucky ones. For us, it's a nightmare. They served sashimi this way: you tell the food preparers by the sushi stand that you want a serving of sashimi (among the three choices of fish), she turns around, open the industrial fridge at the bottom of the stand, hand-picks two or three slices of fish meat, and puts directly in your plate, which probably filled with other foods by the time you are there. How does that sashimi sound? I know it is a buffet, but in a decent Japanese buffet, at least fish pieces are presented in a dish. Or if you let the diners pick their own, the fish pieces should all lay on a large flat plate on top of ice to keep it fresh. No other dishes were appealing to us, after a long drive to visit the Niagara Falls. We did not have time to look for alternative places to eat. This was the tuition we paid to learn how bad Chinese foods can be made. Oh, and it's quite expensive, based on the quality. If it's half the price, I would match my expectation to the quality. Sorry.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank jlin7
Baltimore, Maryland
“Everything was nice”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

from the warm towels given before and after the meals, to the great decor , food and service. it was money well spent .

Visited September 2013