“A great selection of Asian food.”

Mandarin Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 582 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, International, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Award-winning buffet featuring delicious Chinese, Canadian, and International dishes - all prepared fresh daily. Serving over 100 all-you-can-eat items including soups, salads, sushi, grilled items, hot entrees, and desserts. Also offering a-la-carte, take-out and delivery.
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This place always has a great selection of food and I found this particular restaurant in the Mandarin chain always seems to have very good service and atmosphere. The food stations have the right balance of hot foods, salads, grilled foods, sushi, and dessert; there are some Canadian options available too. I went during Chinese New Year so they have some specialty items such as dim sum and 1000 year old egg salad (Don't worry, it is not actually 1000 years old, the eggs are just prepared by an ancient Chinese method that has been known to preserve eggs for 1000 years; it is very delicious.). Just remember to bring your appetites.

2  Thank Dave D

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Went to the Mandarin yesterday for dinner and it was very good. The price is more on the weekends,so we like to go durning the week or lunch time. Yes dinners are up to 25.00pp. But look at everything you get,plus desert. I been to many others for that price and get very little.
The staff are very friendly and the manager,Jeff comes around to the tables and asks how every thing is. We've been here many times and the food has always been good. I will go back for sure.

2  Thank Meow24
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This website clearly marked the price as $10 - $15. I went to this restaurant based on that price. High marks from other reviews speaking of quality of food was also important. What a shock I had when after a very good meal, they brought the bill. I expected to see no more then $30 for the two of us. It was $61! I never saw that coming. I enjoy Chinese food buffets and try new ones all the time, but this is the most expensive buffet I have ever visited in the U.S. AND Canada. Good food and good service, but the price certainly doesn't match the experience. I would expect this price at a 'Fine Dining' restaurant, not a buffet. I won't be back.

3  Thank Larry T
Reviewed January 7, 2013

well, its one of my all time favorite restaurant, and i must say service is great. every time when ever i go there, they always welcome by greetings. i been in Brampton' Mandarin. but this was the first time i went to niagara falls mandarin restaurant. Sagar served us. such a great service. service with great humor.

1  Thank moon147
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Food is always fresh as they have such a fanastic turnover of customers staf are always pleasent and helpful. Just a great experience

1  Thank Tinmancanada