“If you like bar food not bad”

Shoeless Joe's - Niagara Fallsview Casino
Ranked #190 of 572 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Shoeless Joe's Restaurants are sports themed casual dining restaurants located in communities in Ontario.
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Wife and I went to shoeless joe's for burgers. I liked the burgers but wife did not. Price was high but I guess that's because it's in the Niagara Falls area. We had as a appetizer nachos very good. However she sent the burger back and would not reorder. So I can only say that we will not be visiting shoeless joe's again.

There are newer reviews for Shoeless Joe's - Niagara Fallsview Casino

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Food was average, prices were very high. Pitchers of beer were small and over $20 a piece, plates were skimpy of food. For the price of the entrees, I'd expect my teenage sons to be full when they left the table.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

My family and I had dinner this evening at Shoeless Joe-Niagara Fallsview Casino. Let's just say, if you want a decent meal at a decent price, don't go there.
They have a grill chicken on a cabana bun. Suggestion, bring your own chicken.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

If you're headed to Fallsview Casino and looking for a restaurant with a varied menu, then Shoeless Joe's is a good choice. The bacon cheddar burger is really good as well as the fried fish sandwich they call The Catcher. Service was a very slow the night we stopped in [day after X-mas], but they were apparently understaffed, and overwhelmed at the same time, but all worked out. We were seated at a table with a street view which was nice, and our waiter {Kevin} , was very nice. All in all, an enjoyable meal.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I find the menu to have some really flavorful and interesting options without being too exotic, and with that it sets itself apart from other sports bars / informal dining. Been twice now and have enjoyed it very much both times.