“homegrown and homemade”

Red Chateau
Ranked #135 of 553 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: French, German, European, Central European
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Hours - Open at 5:00 P.M. See Actual Menu Only in Our Website.
Short Hills, NJ
“homegrown and homemade”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

Eastern European (Czech/Hungarian) hidden gem. Cooking like Aunt Sofia, with organic herbs and fresh cheeses and meats. Dark, intimate setting in a historic home. Cash only

Visited July 2014
2 Thank sojournsplenty

Ontario, Canada
“Great Fresh Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

Great host, amazing fresh food. Loved the atmosphere and the variety of food options. Host is charming and does all.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Wendy L
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
“terrible. would never go back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

We went for my husbands birthday. We were only ones there. You could hear her using the microwave over and over. My food was cold and tough. You can tell things were prepared before and defrosted quickly in microwave. I would not recommend. I hate giving poor reviews and its got to be bad for me to do this. im sorry to the owner who seemed like a nice lady but I spent well over $100 on food that was almost unedible.

• Visited December 2013
8 Thank Jennifer P
Dakar, Senegal
“Best restaurant in Niagara Falls...go here !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

Excellent little gem, we actually had our wedding dinner here, with family and then went again this year and still loved it ! coq au vin, is my favorite and my husband is a huge dumpling fan and he said they are the best dumplings he has had. Call for reservations.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank dawn2281
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I went for a quiet anniversary dinner there. It is definitely a hidden gem. The atmosphere was perfect, the service was wonderful, and the food was absolutely delicious! We will definitely be returning in the near future! :)

• Visited September 2013