“Amazing!”

Ranked #132 of 587 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: French, German, Central European
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Hours - Open at 5:00 P.M. See Actual Menu Only in Our Website.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I went for a quiet anniversary dinner there. It is definitely a hidden gem. The atmosphere was perfect, the service was wonderful, and the food was absolutely delicious! We will definitely be returning in the near future! :)

2  Thank CristinaLaFratta123

Reviewed June 4, 2013

This would be the perfect safe house for George Smiley. It's very likely that Jim Prideaux was stashed there after his luckless intrigue in Prague. Jarmila is the owner/chef and has been in Canada for 30+ years. She's a buxom Eastern European hostess who entices her guests with exotic Czech and Hungarian dishes. A spicy as you want, the sauces are extraordinary. The Eastern European aura and 60's-like interior were a surprise to us. Only one other couple there, dimmed (no, very dimmed) lighting, only Jarmila there to serve and wait on us, you just have to look for cameras or microphones. A tad overly expensive, I highly recommend this restaurant as much as an "attraction" as a restaurant.

3  Thank Guhor1966
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This well kept secret in Niagara Falls , Ontario was visited last night to celebrate my Father's birthday. we went for the schnitzel and came out of the restuarant not only satisfeid but delighted that we discovered such great food. The chef recommended her home baked garlic bread which was totally awesome. i could have eaten that and some cold cuts and been very happy! The bread was incredible. WE ordered salads with unique ingredients and were very satisfied with the flavourings. The schnitzel came with potatoes and this was incredibly good. I coudl not identify some of the spices and the chef was not revelaing her ingredients but I sure was hankering for more cause it was that good. The meal was roudned out by delicious tortes and pavlova. Very tasty and the chef infomred us that whenever possilbe she uses organic ingredietns form her own gardens. this was truly a magnificnet meal. I regret not knowing about this location alread. (It has been at this address for 8 years.) by the way, the chef made yoy feel right at home and was a pleasure to interact with. (I perceive this place as a restaurant where you would go with adult company.)

11  Thank srgordo
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Went there last night for a romantic dinner and couldn't be happier that we did. The pride and knowledge that the chef/owner has in her food shows. She makes everything from bread to cheese herself and grows her own organic vegetables. Even the simplest thing like garlic bread was the best I've ever had. She took the time to explain the food and fresh ingredients and turned the lights down low for our ramantic ambiance. We will definitely be back next time we are in town.... (had the rabbit and.pork loin - yum)

8  Thank myates79
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Lovely, intimate, and reminiscent of my Mother's and Grandmother's cooking, however the prices were prohibitive and we could not afford to visit more often than once per year on special occasions. I was hoping for at least a token piece of cake for my husband, as the owner knew it was his birthday, however none was forthcoming. I can buy a week's worth of groceries for the $100.00 spent. They do not accept credit or debit.

3  Thank MuskokaSteph