“SCARYYYYYYY”

Nightmares Fear Factory
Ranked #25 of 142 things to do in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit Nightmares Fear Factory, Niagara Falls scariest Haunted House Attraction. Over 100,000 chickened out...will you? IT'S THAT SCARY!! Located on Victoria Avenue just seconds away from the Top of Clifton Hill. Directly across from Casino Niagara and walking distance to many Niagara Falls Attractions, Clifton Hill Tourist District, and the majestic Falls itself. Paid supervised parking is available. Open Daily from 11 AM. Call for specific daily hours.
Reviewed April 25, 2010

This is the best haunted house I have been too. It's so dark and there's great scares at every corner.

My friend who never gets scared was freaking out.

Definitely not for kids!!

Reviewed October 24, 2009

I can't say enough about this attraction. It was by far the best one we did on Clifton Hill. My boyfriend and I walked through this and I can't tell you enough about how scared I was. He even SCREAMED! They take a picture half way through and he is behind me holding on for dear life. As we walked over the bridge, my boyfriend lit his lighter because we were following the red lights and couldn't really see - then - a person with an extremely scary face blew it out - Whoa - Once you get to the black light area I thought it was over I pretty much fell down the steps and took a deep breath only to walk back into the dark - BEWARE..............

6  Thank Rustyjules
Reviewed August 10, 2009

You'll see when you get to Clifton Hill that there are 5, yes 5 different haunted houses. They're all a bit different depending on how brave you might be. As a local who has experienced them all, this one is by far what I would consider the best in the Falls.

This one does feature live actors and has parts where you cannot see your way through which make for quite a thrill. I do NOT recommend this for children, take them to one without live actors. Go at night with a group of friends!

6  Thank TheJohnStar
Reviewed July 24, 2009

This house is not what you think but will love it. Nothing chases you are touches you. No people call your name or follow you. This factory is based on your own fears - enclosed spaces, walls closing in, things like that. You can get out if you get scared by calling out "nightmares" and someone will get you, but you can survive this. it is self guided by tiny red lights on the floor or ceiling. This was included in a package we bought but you should try it even at full price. Coupons are in just about every mgagzine on the street corners.

6  Thank bambinamama
Reviewed July 6, 2009

Okay, so I didn't *personally* taken in this attraction......I am a self-admitted chicken and steer clear from anything that may make me inadvertenly wet my pants. But my husband was dying to go through it, so I purchased him a ticket for his birthday and his sister joined him.

My poor sister-in-law was so freaked out that she literally clung to her big brother throughout the tour. He had finger-mark bruises for DAYS on his shoulders where she grabbed him in fright.

Their first comments? "Its as scary as they say it is".

That said, they recommend it for all fear-loving tourists!

1  Thank Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina