“It's ok but it wasn't THAT scary”

Nightmares Fear Factory
Ranked #23 of 133 things to do in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit Nightmares Fear Factory, Niagara Falls scariest Haunted House Attraction. Over 100,000 chickened out...will you? IT'S THAT SCARY!! Located on Victoria Avenue just seconds away from the Top of Clifton Hill. Directly across from Casino Niagara and walking distance to many Niagara Falls Attractions, Clifton Hill Tourist District, and the majestic Falls itself. Paid supervised parking is available. Open Daily from 11 AM. Call for specific daily hours.
Reviewed March 26, 2014

This is good for younger kids and teens but if you're an adult, you might want to skip on this one unless you get scared easily. A majority of the time, you are trying to make your way through the dark, hardly able to see anything. There are actors that try to scare you along the way too. Some of the scenes inside were pretty well made though. The last part was especially done well but to avoid spoilers, that's all I can say!

There are newer reviews for Nightmares Fear Factory

Reviewed March 24, 2014

This was fun - I thought it would be a little bit longer, but it was still worth it. Get a coupon. My husband and I were holding onto each other for dear life! The pitch black aspect was awesome.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I was to chicken to do this but my kids ages 13,15,17 did it and made it all the way through the place, my husband and I listened to them scream through out there walk through nightmares did by the pix of them getting scared to death. Lol it was priceless lol

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Sooo close, but my lady friend, while able to birth my 10 & 12 lb children was not able to make it past the nightmare on elm street music. Sooo much fun. Had a headache from the loud, many more startles than scares, but still had a blast. Follow the red light... HA!! Follow the red pinpoint.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I expected this to be better with all the great reviews. It was good but mostly dark halls. A couple of good scares. I think it might have been under staffed since it was the off season and not many people going. Might try it again if we get back in the summer.