“Got Talked into it”

Nightmares Fear Factory
Ranked #23 of 131 things to do in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit Nightmares Fear Factory, Niagara Falls scariest Haunted House Attraction. Over 100,000 chickened out...will you? IT'S THAT SCARY!! Located on Victoria Avenue just seconds away from the Top of Clifton Hill. Directly across from Casino Niagara and walking distance to many Niagara Falls Attractions, Clifton Hill Tourist District, and the majestic Falls itself. Paid supervised parking is available. Open Daily from 11 AM. Call for specific daily hours.
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Got Talked into it”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

If you liked to be scared this may be for you! Not me ! Got talked into this.At the end they show you pictures you can buy ! Gave us a good laugh afterwards.

• Polish first
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Very scary”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We travelled with a hockey team and the boys loved, loved this place! They went multiple times and purchased pictures on the way out.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Shelley L
Baltimore, Maryland
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“No blood and gore just pure terror!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I read about this online prior to arriving so I knew my family and I just had to his haunted house. The line to get in looked fairly short but we waited there FOREVER. While you wait you get to hear and see the people who've gone through come running and screaming out which increased your anticipation. The closer we got to the front of the line we realized they only sent you in with your group (hence the long line) which we loved because then you don't have people saying rude things or strangers grabbing, tripping or bumping into you. I don' want to give away any secrets from the inside but I will say his was 2 floors of terror that kept my 14yrs head buried in the small of her fathers back! They do exactly what they adverse and the fear set in before walking through the first door!

2 Thank meastar
Brampton, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Not for the claustrophobic”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Went in with my daughter last March. I thought I could walk through fairly quickly but when you least expect it there is a wall blocking your way. Felt like a dead end! We had to walk over what felt like a suspension bridge and crawl through a short tunnel all in the dark. I was sooooooo scared. There was a part where the walls inflate around you and you feel like you will be suffocated. That's when I started banging on the walls! It suddenly stopped and out we were. I don't even know if that was the end of the tour or they just didn't want to hear me scream anymore! Don't attempt it if you are claustrophobic.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank lizzy9325
Saint John, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“so scared lol”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

bought tickets, to scared in the lobby we got a refund lol we def recomend if ya wanna get scared It actually is even an old coffin factory so ive been told

3 Thank vanessa s