“Not Killer Scary”

Nightmares Fear Factory
Ranked #23 of 103 things to do in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit Nightmares Fear Factory, Niagara Falls scariest Haunted House Attraction. Over 100,000 chickened out...will you? IT'S THAT SCARY!! Located on Victoria Avenue just seconds away from the Top of Clifton Hill. Directly across from Casino Niagara and walking distance to many Niagara Falls Attractions, Clifton Hill Tourist District, and the majestic Falls itself. Paid supervised parking is available. Open Daily from 11 AM. Call for specific daily hours.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Lot's of surprises since you are walking through pitch black hallways and corridors. No scary monsters that jump out at you though...maybe that's what I was expecting. My son and I had a great time going through the place.

All reviews
in 28 reviews
"maze"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed September 1, 2013

If you are between the ages of 10 - 20, then you'll probably like this attraction.
If you are any other age, then you'll probably think it's a complete waste of money.
Believe me, I have been to this attraction literally dozens of times over the past 20 years (including when it was at a different location, at Maple leaf Village) and it was only fun when I was 13.
Actually, it wasn't even fun then.
It's supposed to be scary, and supposedly young people like to be scared.
That's the whole premise of the place.
It's completely dark, you're in a confined area, sometimes you get forcibly separated from the other people in your group (if you're in a group), there are sound effects of screaming and creaking doors and chains rattling (and other stock sound effects from 'Halloween' type cds) and the staff there try to scare you in different ways.
Like a "thrill"?
Hey, whatever, it's your money.
Apparently, this place is pretty popular.

2  Thank Tammy F
Reviewed August 29, 2013

You and only one or two friends are led through this pitch-black attraction by small red lights, which you are told to follow. There are times when you are "trapped" in darkness, other experiences when you must crawl through a short, dark tunnel, and another instance when the inflatable "walls" close in on you. There are live actors, but you never see them (I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face) due to the complete and total darkness. Overall, it was worth it.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

A friend and I wanted to do something fun for her bday, we called to get information about price, times, parking, ect. The young man we spoke with was very polite, friendly, and helpful we were very pleased with him so he got his name to put in a good word the following day when we went, (kevin, jones I believe is his last name) (my friend wasnt sure if thats what he said but I recall us joking about it(inside joke)) any how when we made it there the gentlemen greeted us n answered many more questions we had, after I chickened out and we joked wit the gentlemen my friend went in with a group of strangers that allowed her to go with we purchased pictures, then we meantioned the polite gentelmens name and one of the men there was him, without knowing it was him the whole time, he was again very polite and helpful,Tyler was the name of the other young man also working and was very polite and helpful. The two them really made our visit enjoyable, I truly felt the need to give them reconition for that!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Karol M