“Best haunted house ever!”

Nightmares Fear Factory
Ranked #24 of 145 things to do in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit Nightmares Fear Factory, Niagara Falls scariest Haunted House Attraction. Over 100,000 chickened out...will you? IT'S THAT SCARY!! Located on Victoria Avenue just seconds away from the Top of Clifton Hill. Directly across from Casino Niagara and walking distance to many Niagara Falls Attractions, Clifton Hill Tourist District, and the majestic Falls itself. Paid supervised parking is available. Open Daily from 11 AM. Call for specific daily hours.
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Loved it! This is what a haunted house should be like! A real scare!
Nothing like the haunted houses on the strip. Its dark.. Not much to see lol simplistic good!
If you like a trill and you're not a chicken ;) you must GO! Worth your money.
Dont chicken out!

in 12 reviews
"startled"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I did not go but I ask my two teenagers what they think about it, and they love it, they said that it is so scared but it was fun. They bought two pictures from there, I could not stop laughing of their faces. I am 54 and I am glad that I did not go, because I get scare very easy

1  Thank Mirna N
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Before I went in, I tried to brace myself. I'm old and my daughter of 13 talked it up for days before. She attempted to chicken out twice, but I made pulled her through. It's dark, limited props, and plays on your fears (confined spaces, heights, animals, claustrophobia, and a few others). My daughter has not stopped bragging about making it through. Worth the money if you desire having the poo scared out of you. Coupon for $1 off is in most tour guides and you can save a little more buying online in advance.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

This is an unbelievable attraction. My group had no idea what we were in for. I screamed at the top of my lungs in the first 2 seconds of the attraction, and I don't scare easily at all (let alone scream). This is a heart-thumping, pee-dribbling adventure that you must check out. I wouldn't recommend it for children under 14, it is just that scary. I can't wait to do it again!! Definitely find a bathroom before you do this!!