“This company is crap!”

IHOP
Ranked #407 of 560 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Come and choose from a great selection of delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner items at the all new IHOP Restaurant located on the lobby level at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, Ramada Hotel, Best Western Fallsview and Captain Jack's. Enjoy your meal as you take in the sights and sounds of Fallsview Boulevard. With so many signature favourites such as the Breakfast Sampler, the Rooty Tooty Fresh N Fruity and a great kids menu to choose from, IHOP has something for everyone.
Haliburton, Canada
“This company is crap!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I'll start this rant off with something positive....Gina, our server, was awesome!! When the server is the only pleasant thing about a restaurant you know it's bad. Thank you Gina! And now the negatives....The coffee comes in a small coffee mug, costs $4/cup, and tastes like crap! Everything on the menu is overpriced...and I wouldn't mention the cost if the quality of the food made it worth while. Which it did not. The food that we had, french toast and a whole wheat pancake, had zero quality to it. The pancake was luke warm, thin, and dry...it was as if a child made it, but at least if that were the case it would have had some passion put into it. The french toast had a paper thin layer of egg lightly splashed onto the outside of the thinly sliced bread..so essentially we had crappy toast. The "fruit" bowl was perfectly cubed melons and grapes...clearly from some IHOP pre-package, with little nutritional value and a crap load of financial strain...essentially increasing my blood pressure, the opposite of what fruit should be doing. Breakfast is supposed to be the most important meal of the day and for me it is my favourite meal of the day...I left angry and dissatisfied...so much so that I immediately had to sit down and waste time out of my morning to write this review...because the crappiness of this experience compelled me to do so. to summarize.......we had a $40 meal, with great service, that tasted like crap! IHOP, like sooo many corporate food entities are gouging the customers they so rely on and cutting back on quality. Integrity and passion disappeared when money became the leading element.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank 961JonS

• Indonesian first
Cleveland, Ohio
“Really enjoyed it”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Was here a bit over a month ago, but never got the chance to write a review so im doing it now seeing I liked it there. We came in with a big party at a busy hour. Our hostesses (Lauren and Julia I think) were very friendly and set us up a table in a private room just so we can get in now. Then our waitress (Ashley) was very good and quick even though it was busy and we were never waiting with her. Then, our food tasted excellent too, my family and I all enjoyed our meals (well done cooks). Our waitress got pretty busy so the manager came up to us (didn't catch her name) and told us we can pay up front. The young cashier was also very friendly. Overall, staff was excellent and food tasted good but I must say, it was pretty pricy.

• Visited March 2013
Pickering, Canada
“Avoid on weekends or if you like your money”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

What a disaster. Went there for breakfast on Sunday morning after checking out of the hotel. Our party was for 8 and the hostess said a 15 minute wait. No problem. 30 minutes later we are still waiting. To make easier we broke up into 2 groups of 4. 30 minutes later...they were still seating groups ahead of us. It wasn't until my sister got demanding and had to be rude that we finally got seated. Waited another 15 minutes before anyone took our drink order and waited almost an hour for our meals that were grossly overpriced. Head on down to the Timmies or to the buffet at the Hilton for a better meal at a better priced

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank kreed100
“Horrific”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Just horrible, overpriced, terrible experience. We would never go back and would never recommend. $16 for 4 pancakes? Come on ihop- you are a disgrace.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank 2b4twins
Hamilton, Canada
“Expected more”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Food was not done the way i asked for it. Service was great but that was about all. Prices are way overpriced by about 2X.

Visited April 2013