“Huge portions!” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Famous
Ranked #63 of 549 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Diner, Canadian, Delicatessen
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Famous is a world class café and coffee shop preparing fresh beverages and appetizing foods made from all natural, fresh ingredients.
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Huge portions!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

My friend and I stopped at the restaurant late at night 11pm. We were seated promptly. Our ourders were taken quickly and so our food also came out fast & to our liking. I got the Turkey sandwich on rye and it was huge, it seemsed like there was over a lb. of meat on it! My friend got a burger & was very happy with his order as well. Our server was very quick, friendly & efficient.
It did seem there were a few a staff members arguing in front of customers, which I thought was rather akward. Other than at it was a great place for American fare. Prices are a little steeper due to being in a tourist area. My sandwich cost $16.

• Visited November 2012

• Indonesian first
Pennsylvania
“Great cake!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

After some time in the casino we stopped in here for cappuccinos and chocolate, peanut butter cake. Yummy! The cake was huge (make sure you share) and cappuccinos we great. Service was fast and friendly. Worth having a snack here!

Visited November 2012
Toronto
“Homemade goodness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

We stopped in as I wasn't feeling well and needed soup and I don't like chicken noodle. They had a homemade tomato that they added grated carrots too. It was so yummy we brought two containers home with us.

We also had the crab cakes and substituted the reg sauce with some chipoltate mayo - also very yummy.

They had many hand made items that they sell and even had a proper fresh squeezed orange juice. We think we have found a new spot to pop in for meels while in Niagara.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Whiteknight_013
Mississauga, Canada
“Dinner and breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

the food was good and the staff very friendly and helpful..good value for your money....will go there again...

Visited October 2012
1 Thank irisheyes50
Toronto, Canada
“Overpriced food, not that good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

The food here was average at best and it was overpriced...

There aren't that many dining options inside the hotel so we decided to try this place. We ordered 2 burgers and ended up paying 30 bucks... The burgers were just average (like something you get at a pub). I've had better burgers at a better price...

I don't think I will be back to this place...

Visited October 2012