This place takes the cake. The office is strewn with piles of papers and empty soda and beer bottles -- I even had to register on top of a stack of brochures for lack of open counter space. People were sitting outside on the common balcony smoking and drinking the entire time we were there, at any hour. Beer bottles and old removed carpeting littered the walkway on the first level. Tattered towels and holes in sheets. Neon flashing in the uncovered window. There is no deadbolt on the door, and the chain is ancient. If I hadn't had the security of having my dog with me, I would have taken my kids and fled at 11 p.m. I wouldn't stay here again if it were free. "By the falls" is also very misleading. Oh, and you need to pay ahead...no refunds after registration. That says something in itself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation. Reopening summer of 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Rainbow Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Motor Hotel Niagara Falls
- Rainbow Hotel Niagara Falls