First of all towels were stained no microwave or remote control for 1990 TV no ice maker the pool is the size of my sons pool the black fence shown in the pictures it comes up to under my knee I could just jump over to the pool and its located at the parking lot the managers little room or office was full of papers he couldint even find our key to our room I paid 100 dollars for one night but that didn't pay for my service when I was going to check out the manager wasent there and I called the phone number and he said just leave the key in the room I asked him if he was sure he said yes I told him I didn't to get extra charge but I guess the location was great 2 blocks to the falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation. Reopening summer of 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire and HRS so you can book your Rainbow Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Motor Hotel Niagara Falls
- Rainbow Hotel Niagara Falls