“Wonderful View”

Elements on the Falls
Reserve with OpenTable
Elements on the Falls is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 567 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Wonderful View”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

The food was average, but the views were amazing. We had a table overlooking the brink of Horseshoe Falls. The server was very kind as well.

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
San Jose
“So good, we went there twice”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

First off, the view is drop dead gorgeous. And their menu, though limited and higher priced, was good. We enjoyed everything we had there. The first night I had appetizers only. Their clam chowder was lovely, the BBQ beef potato skins were nice. But the smoked salmon and shrimp was a very small portion. The second night I had the Saltimboco (sp?), huge portion, I left stuffed.
Their drinks and wine selection are excellent. Do try the ice wine for dessert.

Visited July 2014
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great Food, Great View”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

I was in town July 19th and 20th and ended up eating lunch here on the 20th. My request for a table close to the falls was met with a table right down at the glass. My server, Tracey was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I wasn't overly hungry so I opted for an appetizer (short rib potato skins) and a dessert (freestone peach creme brule) as my meal. The peach creme brule was AMAZING!! If you eat at Elements, you must try the creme brule.

I enjoyed my meal and would definitely return again.

San Antonio, Texas
“Delicious food and informative, helpful staff.”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Wow, what a meal!
Requesting a "good table near the window" was fulfilled. We had a great view and our waiter gave us great suggestions, service, & a perfect experience. He even told us where to view the evening fireworks and return to the table to complete our lovely evening at The Elements restaurand. The meal was great and highly recommend adding this to your Niagara Falls visit.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank stefhim
Kendall Park, New Jersey
“Great view of the falls”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We were told that viewing Niagara Falls from the Canadian side gives you a better view. We had a wonderful lunch at this restaurant, watched the falls, and stayed dry.

Wendy, our waitress, was very nice and helpful. The food was really good.

1 Thank Alan B