“Great view - Average food”

Elements on the Falls
Reserve with OpenTable
Elements on the Falls is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 583 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Elements on the Falls is a restaurant right on the corner of the falls giving you an excellent view while dining. Service was good but the food was average. I had a Bison steak that tasted charred on the sides making it average in quality. I would even consider it poor if you compare it to the price. Great location but the food needs to be improved, keep it simple would be my suggestion.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,038)

Reviewed July 4, 2013

You're paying for the outstanding view here. The service was super fast and friendly. Way too pricey for OK- basic food, but again you are paying for the experience of being next to the falls. We had a basic lunch (chicken wrap & burger), sodas, desserts plus coffee x2 people for just under $100. Worth the view, but if you re on a budget, eat at the fast food kiosks instead. We are happy with our experience overall.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The food was average, though the service was fantastic. They have great desserts, but I am yet to find a small creme brulee that's worth a $211 bill. Half of my steak wasn't edible, my husband's food was disappointing, our daughter's food was mediocre and my step-father's food was great. One out of 4 leaves a whole lot to be desired.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We had dinner here prepaid as part of our tour, so we had limited selections. I had salmon which was very good, served with some nice veggies and really delicious mashed potatoes. I also had two mojitoes which were excellent as well. We had a wonderful view of the Falls from this location.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I was ready to not be enjoying my meal in any thing run by a government park service. I was quite surprised. Food is expensive in the Niagara Falls Ontario area. Here was fairly reasonable and good. We loved the view of the falls and watching the families outside enjoying the Table Rock area. The service was fast and friendly.