“Closed for 7+ days”

Book In Advance
More Info
$262.45*
and up
Niagara Falls by Airplane and Land Winter Tour...
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was our most anticipated attraction. We were so excited just to learn that it was closed for repairs. We were in the Falls for 5 days and called every morning in hopes of it being fixed...no luck. Im still disappointed. Hope it get fixed soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,647)
All reviews
in 18 reviews
"raincoat"
in 42 reviews

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We go to the Table Rock location to see this and I love it (I found you can also view it at/near the Skylon Tower, but we love the view from Table Rock).

I do think it is a little on the pricey side for what it is, but I really love it. The pre-show movie is so cute that it makes the high price, to me, worth it. I just wish the gift shop would have better offerings for the characters from the movie.

I would recommend this to families with and without kids. It's really a great attraction for all ages.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I enjoyed this attraction. Prepare to get wet. The preview movie was interesting but geared towards children.
I really enjoyed the ride portion and found the visuals really added to the Niagara experience.

1  Thank WinnipegKim
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Our least favorite ride of Maid, Walk Behind the Falls, White Water Walk and Aerocar. Starts with an animated movie explaining how the falls were formed. Probably good for kids, but pretty elementary for most watching it. Then you enter a simulation room where the floor shakes, thunder rumbles and water sprays on you.

1  Thank BSinPNS
See more reviews
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This attraction is really really not that great. The first part is a 3D animation that is very well produced that teaches you about the creation of Niagara Falls.

After about 5-10 min you go into another room where you watch a 360 screen that shows badly stitched together views of Niagara Falls, water gets sprayed, on you, the platform moves and there is a fog machine.

I would even skip it if you have the Adventure Pass. Waste of time.

2  Thank Sean P