“4th time and still excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of AG

AG
Reserve with OpenTable
AG is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 553 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: French, American, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ellen Ave.
Description: Located in the Sterling Inn & Spa in the heart of Niagara Falls AG Inspired Cuisine serves regionally and seasonally inspired cuisine. This acclaimed fine dining restaurant is consistently rated one of the best in Niagara Falls. Chef's menu utilizes the freshest local ingredients, and is constantly changing to offer the best of Niagara's Produce. To complement the regional menu, the wine list at AG is 100% VQA and represents the best wineries of the region. The intimate dining room at AG is best described as chic and romantic, and is the ideal choice for couples looking for a romantic dining experience. The unique atmosphere at AG is posh and refined, while still being the perfect place for a casual gathering of friends for dinner or drinks. Two private rooms can accommodate groups of between 8 and 50 and may be reserved for special events and larger groups. Contact the restaurant directly.
Stoney Creek, Canada
“4th time and still excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

Hello,

Ever since my wife and I first started dating we have always liked to visit Sterling Inn and Spa once a year just for a quick little retreat.

The value of this hotel is exceptional, for about 800$ my wife and I stay in the lap of luxury, have dinner included, get a couples massage and have breakfast in bed both mornings of our stay.

Now - let us talk about the food.

Being a Chef myself, it is very nice to see the "farm to table" approach being so successfully executed at a place like AG. The food is always perfectly prepared and it is evident that the Chef goes to great lengths when planning his menu.

From Amuse Bouche to dessert - the culinary journey that you will experience in this beautifully appointed restaurant is definitely one that you will not want to miss if you are in the area - and as an added bonus once you are finished dinner the Greg Frewin Theatre is merely a 100meter walk from the AG restaurant.

• Visited April 2014

• Korean first
Milton, Canada
“Wonderful Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

I have been dying to try this restaurant out for years now and I have finally had the pleasure of going. I had tried the braised Elk appetizer, followed by the Brie and Almond crusted Tenderloin, cooked to perfection! The atmosphere was very beautiful and our waitress was very pleasant. She had made me an excellent Vodka Martini with Blue cheese stuffed olives! I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
Richmond Hill, Canada
“Romatic escape”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I took my husband to the Sterling Spa and Inn for his 50th birthday and dined at AG during our second night. The atmosphere and service were better than some of the high end dining in Toronto. The food presentation, quality and quantity were fantastic and we will definitely return. Our servers were very friendly and explained and served each dish with passion and enthusiasm. That alone makes and breaks and evening out! If I had more than two thumbs they would all be point up for AG!! Thank you for a memorable evening.

• Visited March 2014
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
“The food is really great, even in your robe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

I must confess, our intention was to visit the AG Resturant one night while we were staying there, but that was not to be, and it was room service both nights. Needless to say it's the same menu, and over the two nights we had a variety of options that were all great. I recommend the steak dish, it is usually piled atop potato, and a vegetable , excellent. The smoked salmon appetizer was also very good.
So dining in our robes one night in front of the fire was delightful. And the Jays were on TV, muted of course.

Visited April 2014
Mississauga, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Romantic high end dining!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

What a wonderfully intimate and romantic setting! Food and service was excellent. Definately one of the best dining experiences I have had.
Diana