“The reviews are right”
Review of AG

AG
Reserve with OpenTable
AG is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 575 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ellen Ave.
Description: Located in the Sterling Inn & Spa in the heart of Niagara Falls AG Inspired Cuisine serves regionally and seasonally inspired cuisine. This acclaimed fine dining restaurant is consistently rated one of the best in Niagara Falls. Chef's menu utilizes the freshest local ingredients, and is constantly changing to offer the best of Niagara's Produce. To complement the regional menu, the wine list at AG is 100% VQA and represents the best wineries of the region. The intimate dining room at AG is best described as chic and romantic, and is the ideal choice for couples looking for a romantic dining experience. The unique atmosphere at AG is posh and refined, while still being the perfect place for a casual gathering of friends for dinner or drinks. Two private rooms can accommodate groups of between 8 and 50 and may be reserved for special events and larger groups. Contact the restaurant directly.
Reviewed March 25, 2014

From the moment you arrive the atmosphere and aromas of fine food being prepared will tantalize your senses. Excellent local products on the wine list. Quality food and excellent presentation. All around a great experience. AG deserves its high ratings.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Found out about this place on trip advisor, I figured it was rated number one so I would give it a try. Upon further review I realize that this restaurant is located basically inside the Sterling Inn where I had already booked my room, bonus. My wife and I both had a three course meal including wine, cocktails, dessert and coffee and I must say everything was top notch. We loved the atmosphere, and the service, this place is definitely deserving of all the great reviews. I have no problem recommending this restaurant.

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Hard work always pays off. It shows here. Servers were great and punctual and friendly. The food was in a whole different echelon for us. We had a great night out here T the inn. We enjoyed every layer, morseau, and ingredient on our plates... honestly loved it. We're foodies and this place just was great. The beef Wellington was phenomenal. The wine was paired beautifully. Thanks for the memory..... be back someday :)

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I love everything at the AG, just ask the Chef for his specials, sit back and enjoy! Try a wine flight if you can, we have been there for wine tasting dinners in the past and they were fantastic.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Don't let the building's exterior fool you. This is a fantastic restaurant. The interior is beautiful, the food is spectacular, the presentation is wonderful and the service is very good.

The prices reflect the quality so the value is average, it is so worth it.