“AG Anniversary”
Review of AG

AG
Reserve with OpenTable
AG is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 560 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ellen Ave.
Description: Located in the Sterling Inn & Spa in the heart of Niagara Falls AG Inspired Cuisine serves regionally and seasonally inspired cuisine. This acclaimed fine dining restaurant is consistently rated one of the best in Niagara Falls. Chef's menu utilizes the freshest local ingredients, and is constantly changing to offer the best of Niagara's Produce. To complement the regional menu, the wine list at AG is 100% VQA and represents the best wineries of the region. The intimate dining room at AG is best described as chic and romantic, and is the ideal choice for couples looking for a romantic dining experience. The unique atmosphere at AG is posh and refined, while still being the perfect place for a casual gathering of friends for dinner or drinks. Two private rooms can accommodate groups of between 8 and 50 and may be reserved for special events and larger groups. Contact the restaurant directly.
Ontario
“AG Anniversary”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

My wife and I had our 24th anniversary dinner at AG Cuisine...amazing. From the décor to the service to the actual meal, everything was perfect. I had their signature tenderloin entrée and my wife had a tenderloin pasta dish and both were top notch. I have to say that we have spent much more money for restaurants that are supposed to be of this level and have not had this good of an experience. We cannot say enough about how great this place is. do yourself a favour and if you are in the area...treat yourself.

• Korean first
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“top notch!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Our meal at AG was possibly the highlight of our trip to Niagara Falls (staying at the Sterling Inn and spa was second). We stayed at the hotel for two nights, and my only regret was being there on a Monday, when the restaurant was closed, as I would have eaten there two nights in a row!!

Absolutely fantastic. My (travel) partner is the head chef of a restaurant here in Toronto, and when he is impressed by a meal, you *know* it must be good. I started with Creamy Autumn Parsnip Velouté with duck confit. Wonderful flavours! For main I had the Porcini Braised Lamb Shank - (it melted off the bone like a good shank should!) and he had the Roasted “Lakeland Farm” Venison Loin. Love the locally sourced menu! We were both reluctant to share, because we enjoyed our choices so much! I would like very much to go back and try the cornish hen and/or the pork duo. I bet they are out of this world!

I pushed the envelope and had the chocolate twosome for dessert; white chocolate crème brûlée, amber caramel dark chocolate mousse, candied orange peel and hazelnut tuile. I thought I had died and gone to heaven! Amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant (and hotel), I highly recommend it. The staff was very professional, and the atmosphere very welcoming, without any pretentious vibes. I would have gone back to sit at the bar after dinner if I hadn't been to full to do anything at all!

• Visited December 2012
Windsor, Canada
“Fantastic”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Great meal. Highly recommended. I will definitely go back next time I am in Niagara. The beef tenderloin was amazing.

Orchard Park,
“Finest dining”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My husband and I thought the meal we had at AG was one of the top two we have ever had. We have eaten at many of the top fine dining restaurants in New York and in Las Vegas and this meal was at the top of the list. We were pleasantly surprised!

Oakville, Canada
“AG - You gotta try it!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Don't be fooled by the out of the way location or by the rather blah look of the hotel from the outside. Once inside, this restaurant is simply spectacular in all respects. The ambiance was very pleasant; modern, classy, white linen, yet I felt comfortable in my jeans and a sport coat. The food was excellent, local Niagara wines were very tasty, and the service was fantastic. The live music after 8:00pm topped it off as we had our coffee & desert accompanied by some very easy listening keyboard sounds. I'd go back in a heartbeat. Our congratulations to the entire AG staff on a job very well done!