From the start, this hotel was a disappointment. The rooms are so tiny, that the advertised '4 people maximum' per room cannot all be in the room together. The hotel is old, with a fresh coat of paint overtop that could not hide the mold spots on the back of the bathroom door. The toilet in the bathroom had the pipe sticking directly into a rough-cut hole in the wall, and you could hear a loud whoosing every time your neighbors flushed their toilet. The room doors are very heavy, so that you can hear every single door on your floor, the floor above you and the floor below you when it closes. All night long. Even with a sound machine in the room (my own) these sounds cannot be muffled. The walls are thin, so you can hear the people beside you when they get in late from the casino.
When I think 'Crowne Plaza' I think well appointed, upscale hotel. This was not worthy of the Crowne Plaza name.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic elegance at the Falls. The AAA/CAA rated 3-Diamond/4 Star fallsview hotel is located directly across from Niagara Falls, in the heart of the tourist district. The Crowne features indoor connections to Casino Niagara, Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, and the attractions, entertainment and dining options located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort. A getaway at the Crowne is a rewarding experience in part a result of first class amenities, spectacular fallsview guestrooms & suites, and exquisite fallsview fine dining at The Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza