2,185 results
All reviewsrainbow rollmarilyn monroerainbow room restauranthistoric hotelrainbow bridgeclifton hillrooms are smallwater parkan older hotelhershey storehard rock cafetop floorplanet hollywoodrainforest cafeindoor waterparkgreat viewan upgrade
Reviewed December 5, 2017

I got a room facing the bridge to the US, which meant I could see the falls if I walked up to the window. Not a bad view. As I was staying here to work an event, I didn't leave the hotel much for the 4 nights I was there.

I found the staff to be incredibly helpful, and made good use of the text messaging service with the front desk.

The room was incredibly cramped. This hotel is definitely showing its age. I have stayed in about 12 hotels this year and definitely this room was the smallest. I could barely sit in the chair between the bed and the desk as it seemed there wasn't quite enough room for it. The bathroom was small and the toilet almost right against the wall made it feel a bit awkward. I also found it odd that the door to the room had no automatic closer. I would have thought that was a requirement of the fire code but perhaps this building predates that.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
GuestRelations_IAGFA, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Dear compuryan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Although it's great to know that our team was helpful, please accept my apologies that we were not able to meet your overall expectations pertaining to room size. Our hotel was built in 1929 and indeed some of our rooms are modest in size. The fact that you were not comfortable is still disappointing. I once again thank you for your feedback as this is how we improve our hotel moving forward.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

I stayed for 3 nights, I had a Falls view room and the hotel was everything I had hoped it would be. I am originally from Niagara Falls but now live in Vancouver. I have wanted to stay at this hotel for years and this was my first opportunity. The staff were very professional and friendly. The room was like I thought it would be, my stay was perfect, I look forward to returning again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Falls.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
GuestRelations_IAGFA, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2017

Dear Frank58,

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. Welcome back to Niagara! It's wonderful to read that you enjoyed your time with us and that were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are back in Niagara.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

We had a great stay and beds comfortable, nice view of falls; From the moment we were in the parking lot to check in, and throughout stay, the customer service was exceptional and kid friendly. Staff coming to work and leaving work would always say hello and make kids feel special asking them questions.
We enjoyed our stay and time at the waterpark.

Room Tip: 4th floor still had good view of American Falls and in distance Niagara Falls
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
GuestRelations_IAGFA, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Dear Brian W,

Thank you so much for your perfect review! We are delighted to read that you and your family had a great time while staying with us and that our team made it even more exceptional. I have forwarded your kind comments on to our entire team. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming your family back again soon!

Reviewed November 24, 2017

the hotel boasts views of the falls, we had a lovely room with a view of the car park on one side, hotel on the other and in the middle the room with broken pipes not a waterfall in site. the room was an L shape with a small double bed at each end, 2 windows. the bathroom made us laugh it was like a closet. the toilet was so close to the wall on one side it was almost touching so you had to sit at an angel, the sink was far too big for the room and was loose and you had the smallest gap to get into the shower. i opened the wardrobe door to hang our coats up and was almost attacked by the ironing board hanging on the door. we did have a laugh though. it was clean and the beds were relatively comfy. to get wifi you have to go to reception to sort

Room Tip: ask for a room with a view of the falls and maybe a bigger bathroom
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
GuestRelations_IAGFA, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear tracey d,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Although we are happy to read that you found our hotel clean and enjoyed the bedding, please accept my apologies that we fell short on your overall expectations on your recent stay. Our hotel was built in 1929 so indeed some of the rooms and facilities are modest in size. We hope that this experience will not deter you from giving us another opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

The positive side is that the hotel has an indoor swimming pool and a restaurant with an excellent view. But also there is a Starbucks inside at the hotel. Excelllent location just within a few steps of the hotel you can find so many places to have fun and eat.
The negative side is that rooms just large enough for two beds, two chairs and a small screen and more tighter fit bathroom. However, is for the the price you are paying, so it´s ok.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Enrique R

Dear Enrique R,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Crowne Plaza, Niagara Falls-Fallsview. We are happy that overall you had an enjoyable time with us and enjoyed our facilities. I hope we have the pleasure of hosting you again soon.