Hi, I stayed in this hotel in October 2008. We were booked in for two nights. On hindsight one night would have been enough in Niagara. We have booked a twin room but when we arrived were told that there was none available. We were then put in a double room with a camp bed. We had to move from this room because it was underneath the function room and it was very noisy. The hotel is about a ten minute walk to the falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic elegance at the Falls. The AAA/CAA rated 3-Diamond/4 Star fallsview hotel is located directly across from Niagara Falls, in the heart of the tourist district. The Crowne features indoor connections to Casino Niagara, Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, and the attractions, entertainment and dining options located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort. A getaway at the Crowne is a rewarding experience in part a result of first class amenities, spectacular fallsview guestrooms & suites, and exquisite fallsview fine dining at The Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, IHG, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza