2,188 results
All reviewsrainbow rollmarilyn monroerainbow room restauranthistoric hotelrainbow bridgeclifton hillrooms are smallwater parkan older hotelhershey storehard rock cafetop floorplanet hollywoodrainforest cafeindoor waterparkgreat viewan upgrade
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I want to take this moment to say how much we enjoyed our stay at the Crowne Plaza this week. Both Kristina and Trevor went beyond the call of duty to make sure my family had the best stay at the Falls to date!! I much appreciate their help with providing us with the room upgrade on the second night after I was kept up most of the night by the elevator room next to our first room on the 11th floor. My girls went crazy when we were surprised with the new lodging on the 12th floor, as were my wife and I!

David was a fantastic help getting us on our way yesterday with helping me carry our baggage after I popped a few ribs at the waterpark. He was great with my kids and much thanks to him.

The food was fantastic on the 10th floor!!! Thanks to Cheryl for the amazing omelettes both mornings and to Zlatco for his kind service. Complements to the chef for my scallops I had Tuesday evening. Best I have had in ages!!!

Again, many thanks to making our stay memorable!! We look forward to sneaking the kids out of school for a mid-week escape next month and plan to stay with you once again.

Room Tip: Always smile and be courteous!!
1  Thank ToddMorgan1967
joseph_Crowne_GM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear ToddMorgan1967,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Crowne Plaza, Niagara Falls - Fallsview.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. As a resort property we strive to provide our guests a "home away from home", by offering superior and efficient service.

We were extremely pleased that you were provided superior service, and we will be touching base with the mentioned colleagues to pass on the well wishes.

Again, thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We are thrilled you will be joining us again, and cannot wait to welcome you, and your family back.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Despite knowing it was the start of March Break, we booked a room for one night at the Crowne Plaza and joined the throng of families upstairs at the water park.
While the room was definitely quieter and more peaceful than our previous ventures at the Skyline, the parking was quite a hike, and the wait for the elevator was very tiring for anyone with mobility issues such as myself.
Having a few benches here and there would go a long way to making it more enjoyable for disabled persons. However, David, one of the excellent lobby staff, was quick to pull up a comfortable chair for me and assist with our check-in & luggage.
The pool and hot tub on the 3rd floor were a welcome, quiet respite from the busy water park and great way to unwind for an hour or two before bed.
Dinner in the Rainbow Room was absolutely delicious and filling.
Everything was perfectly prepared and presented from the scrumptious carciofini (crispy fried artichoke hearts) to the melt in your mouth steak & lamb entrées to the wickedly decadent molten chocolate banana bread pudding with dulce leche. The staff were professional yet personable and made sure we had a thoroughly enjoyable evening -special heartfelt thanks to Christopher & Evan! We`ll be back!

1  Thank K_W_Ontario
joseph_Crowne_GM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear K_W_Ontario,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza, Niagara Falls - Fallsview.

It is through feedback such as yours that we are better able to meet the needs of our present and future guests. We will be taking your feedback in regards to "benches", and discussing potential solutions for the future.

We are thrilled that you were satisfied with the services provided by our Bell Services team.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We truly appreciate your patronage and we certainly hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Although it is slightly confusing trying to figure out the maze of hallways, elevators, ramps, and stairs, the hotel is very charming, clean, and quiet. Staff is phenomenal. Best mattress and pillows I've had in ages. Lovely falls views from the room. Cozy room, but great ambience. The window even opens! We would definitely go back.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bernie L

Dear Bernie L,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Crowne Plaza, Niagara Falls - Fallsview.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your valuable feedback, and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us!

With your feedback we will further coach our lobby ambassadors to further provide directions to our guests. As a large complex, communication is vital to our success, and we truly appreciate you taking the time to mention your concerns.

Again, thank youi for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are incredibly happy that you found our staff and service phenomenal!

We certainly hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We took our grandchildren to the Fallsview Waterpark....
stayed here, nice double room, dated, old, but super view, cordial staff everywhere, clean, and super rate.

Close to everything on Clifton Hill...

Because it was March break, parking was a problem, and that the Hotel shares it's parking with more Hotels and the Casino, be prepared for a "safari trip" from your vehicle to the hotel....then once in, you have to play elevator roulette to get anywhere.....

Room Tip: Ask for a rrom overlooking the Falls area..
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
joseph_Crowne_GM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear GJS,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel, the Crowne Plaza, Niagara Falls - Fallsview.

We are thrilled to read that you and your family enoyed your time with us over the March break!

Unfortunately during our more busier times, our resort parking can be somewhat limited. We will certainly take your valuable feedback and will look into the parking issues you experienced further.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel, and we certainly hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

What a beautiful venue to have our daughter's wedding! We booked the Grand Ballroom .. and made sure in the contract that no matter how many guests arrived that we weren't given a substitute room! It's a gorgeous, vintage hotel full of rich history! Lovely and clean rooms, a little on the small side though! The views of the falls are good, but better at the Sheraton. We had a hydro outage for 3 hours during the most important moment of the Wedding! I wanted so badly to see my daughters face when the doors opened to the grand ballroom to see 'those' chandeliers! I was just sick when everything was still in darkness! No hydro, no Sparkling Chandeliers, no music, no magical moment for my daughter! The staff were all amazing, and accommodating, so we had to make the best of it! It was very upsetting! After all of the drama was over, and the hydro finally came back on, I can say that everything was just beautiful, the food was delicious, and everyone had a great time! Our daughter looked gorgeous, and our son in law so handsome! They were both so happy, and we were grateful to everyone, especially our decorator, Stuff by Chris! Chris you are amazing!
All in all, the Crowne Plaza is a beautiful hotel, and our daughter had a beautiful wedding!
Thank you to all of the Amazing Staff that helped us through a very difficult time!

Room Tip: Try and get a Canadian Falls view!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelTime255
joseph_Crowne_GM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear TravelTime255,

We are truly humbled and thrilled that your daughter chose our vintage property as her wedding venue.

Although I was concerned to read about the hydro issues that you had experienced during your stay, I was happy to read that our staff was able to assist, and this in no way hindered your daughter's special day.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and we certainly hope you join us again in the future.