We travelled with my son's family for a three-day stay at the Crown Plaza and found it a lovely place to stay. The adjoining rooms were well cleaned and beds comfy. The staff was very pleasant and my son made numerous trips to the front desk with questions on directions which were answered courteously and with a smile. Since my grandson is 4 years old we spent a lot of time in the adjoining waterpark which I think was a better deal even than Great Wolf Lodge. I loved the decor, Starbucks and the connecting tunnels to parking and waterpark elevators. I would definitely book back in here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic elegance at the Falls. The AAA/CAA rated 3-Diamond/4 Star fallsview hotel is located directly across from Niagara Falls, in the heart of the tourist district. The Crowne features indoor connections to Casino Niagara, Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, and the attractions, entertainment and dining options located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort. A getaway at the Crowne is a rewarding experience in part a result of first class amenities, spectacular fallsview guestrooms & suites, and exquisite fallsview fine dining at The Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, IHG, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza