2,188 results
All reviewsrainbow rollmarilyn monroerainbow room restauranthistoric hotelrainbow bridgeclifton hillrooms are smallwater parkan older hotelhershey storehard rock cafetop floorplanet hollywoodrainforest cafeindoor waterparkgreat viewan upgrade
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I was very pleased with our stay at the Crown Plaza - we would have returned there on our return trip but the prices had been slightly raised. Be aware that you have to pay $20 for parking which adds to the overall cost.

Room Tip: I personally wouldn't pay more for a falls view since you can see the falls quite well by walking 30 seconds in front of the hotel. Unless you want to look at the falls all night long while you sleep (!?!) I would save money by not getting this option.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Travelling_Mimi12
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I recently came back from a stay for two nights and I am impressed! You hear about some hotels having rude staff but the staff here was beyond helpful. We got a free room upgrade as well as complimentary wine. I advise you join their membership to earn points! My boyfriend and I enjoyed our vacation thoroughly with the help of the staff and GM Joseph.

Room Tip: Corner suites have an amazing view of the falls and also have the jacuzzi in the room!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Crowne Plaza. We found the room to be clean and well appointed. The bed was extremely comfortable. We liked that the casino was accessible from the hotel. The Rainbow Room Restaurant was very nice and the food was delicious. It was a good stay all the way around!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank hey2lucy
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This was our third visit to niagara falls so we didn't mind being so far from them. We LOVED the water park. It is perfect is you have children under 8 years old. It was not crowded and there were 7 slides, a wave pool, and kid play land. Couldn't have asked for a better trip. They have some tickets and things you can buy for entertainment and I think one was a magic show which was really not worth the money, but we had a great time.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank jasanipatel
Reviewed July 9, 2012

beautiful hotel and a beautiful view at the hotel. and very close to the falls and the restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo