“Excellent accommodation that is truly family friendly!”

Always Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 67 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Winnipeg, Canada
“Excellent accommodation that is truly family friendly!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I highly recommend the Always Inn as a truly welcoming and suitable place for families, people with special diets, and for that matter, anyone who appreciates excellent accommodation and home made food at a reasonable price, with internationally-minded hosts. I stayed at the Always Inn with my 10 year old son for one night. When we arrived in the early afternoon, John and Christalla immediately made my son feel welcome and engaged him in conversation. They offered me some (much needed) coffee as well as helpful tips on deals and attractions in Niagara Falls. Our room was tastefully decorated, spotlessly clean, really comfortable, and had absolutely no traces of previous visitors. John and Christalla graciously accommodated our vegan diet, with a breakfast that truly pleased my son because it was delicious and generous, and pleased me because it was nutritious and nicely presented. That breakfast sustained us both through several hours of walking and sightseeing! There are many reasons why parents travelling with children need to be constantly vigilant in Niagara Falls, so having a truly safe and quiet haven to return to at the end of the day is especially welcome for tired Mums or Dads. I would return to Niagara Falls just to stay here again! by "Well-travelled Canadian Mum"

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Well_Travelled_Mum10

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Columbia, Maryland
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The Always Inn is very nicely appointed, convenient to the Falls, and overall a very pleasant stay. John and Kris were very good hosts, and we thoroughly enjoyed this trip. The fact that my son could join was also great -- he got to stay with us.

We will definitely stay there again on our next trip.

Jeff, Ae and David

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jeff114
Kilmarnock
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Good location far enough away from the biz of Clifton Hill .Breakfast was ex.& service exceptional. Hosts were very knowledgeable about the area & always on hand.Rooms were very tastefully decorated .Only comment (not complaint) was that the "Huntington Room " bathroom was off suite.If in the area again we wouldn,t hesitate to stay again

Room Tip: All rooms other than the "Huntington " are on suite and looked really nice
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank craig126
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My first time at a Bed & Breakfast, needless to say, I will be back. In the previous couple of weeks I had traveled to New Orleans and stayed at a 4 star hotel and a friends house. Both were great experiences. After staying at Always Inn, it was the best of every option both staying at a friends house and a hotel. I loved every moment of it. It was truly the best of both worlds. John and Chris are amazing hosts to whom I look forward to returning my business. I thank them for their guidance which maximized our experience at Niagara. Truly a great experience.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank MarcusWC
Toledo, Ohio, United States
Reviewed October 22, 2012

During my youth, my parents traveled to Canada staying in Bed and Breakfast lodging, which was a wonderful time. I wanted my two children to experience a unique visit to a beautiful attraction, Niagara Falls, and have the same warmth, feeling like they never left home.
John and Chris were very warm and entertaining host. John cooked breakfast while Chris cared for the guest needs. The conversation at breakfast, with other guest, span the many topics such as the sites to see, politics and even the latest singing group from the UK. My daughter was very excited to talk to a couple who were from the UK and get "first hand info" on the groups. The house was vibrant with people from many counties making plans for the exciting day at the Falls. John and Chris assisted in the organizing of our day to make the most of our trip. They are fully knowlegable of the attractions and introduced us to the making of Ice Wine with a gift certificate to a tour of a winery. WOW!!
The best part of the trip, for me, was the "dream come true" feeling that our stay was everything I had hoped for my family's stay in another country and to be treated like we were family.
Thank you, John and Chris, from the bottom of my heart. We will return!!!! I've traveled the world and your hospitality was "top shelf". Dr. Linda Whittington-Clark

Room Tip: The house is smoke free and great care is taken with air quality.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Linda W
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

We spent the weekend at Always Inn with John and Chris and my family was extremely satisfied with their stay. John and Chris were kind enough to bring in a travel cut for my daughter and made sure we were comfortable from the time we got there. The rooms were more than comfortable and clean and the breakfast every morning was delicious with fresh fruit and home made pancakes. Thank you for an amazing weekend and great memories of our trip.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Sophia M
Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain
Reviewed October 11, 2012

John and Christalla really went above and beyond to ensure we had a great time in Niagara Falls. The house and room were exceptionally clean and comfortable and they made sure we were fully informed of everything the area had to offer, and how to get the best deals on attractions and local transport.

John giving us a lift to the station when we came to leave really summed up the whole visit: old style hospitality at it's best!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple