“Fun Facts”

Guinness World Records Museum
Ranked #125 of 138 things to do in Niagara Falls
Reviewed May 20, 2013

There were a lot of fun facts! It wasn't all that I thought it was cracked up to be! I wouldn't do it again on my next trip to Niagara Falls! I can at least say I went through it :)

Reviewed May 8, 2013

It seemed like this attraction was overpriced for what was there. For what we paid to get in we could have bought the book and read everything that was in the museum. It may have been more interesting if there were more real artifacts from record setting events, but those were few and far between. We will probably never visit a Guinness Museum again.

1  Thank jkifer
Reviewed May 1, 2013

You can get all of the information they have inside this "Museum" ONLINE. Overpriced for what they have to offer. It should cost 5 bucks per person. spend your money somewhere else.

5  Thank Siervo J
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Lots of interesting facts, a lot of information. Great for school groups. Fun displays, some are interactive. A lot to digest and surprising the amount of things to see and do in this museum.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband and I had both been to this attraction several years ago when we were kids. I'm pretty sure absolutely nothing has changed since then. The same old televisions were playing the tired, worn out copies of the videos we'd seen back then and many of the records that were posted had been broken already. Not to mention it cost us almost $40 with tax to get in. After that experience, we didn't even bother to go into any of the other attractions for fear that they would be the same way: ancient, old, tourist traps.

1  Thank weiknd