“Don't Blink or you'll miss the whole thing!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #118 of 130 things to do in Niagara Falls
Ajax, Canada
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Don't Blink or you'll miss the whole thing!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

Okay, this was beyond silly. First, I understand this is a tourist town, but highly overrated and over priced.
This is incredibly small, and not worth what they are charging. Your in and out in record time!!! Maybe that should be part of the records!!!
This is old, clearly they dont rotate anything from other locations. It appears that they are just going off the name, and hoping that is enough. Well it isn't!!!
I wouldnt even go there for the cost they charge.
This venue needs to be revamped, overhauled, redone, updated... everything you can imagine!!!
Just not worth the 10 mins it took for us to go through!!
Very dissapointing........

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Beyond disappointing!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

My boyfriend and I visited while we were in Niagara for our anniversary. We thought that this would be a fun attraction to check out and a nice place to warm up. We were wrong about the fun part, very wrong. $27 to read about outdated records and play with worn out displays. It was over before we knew it. Huge waste of money, I do not recommend it at all. Spend your money and buy the book!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank wright18
St. Catharines
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Good Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

I took my 13 year old son and his friend and they loved it. Check out all the records and deciding what they could do!

Riyadh
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Nothing fascinating”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

The museum more relying on printing a piece of information, framing and displaying it, rather than keeping record breaking items

Kind of disappointing!

Visited November 2012
London, Canada
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“boring - big yawn”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

If you like reading this is the place to visit, it was SOOOOOO boring and a rip off of money. I would never go back unless I knew they updated everything!! What a waste of money.

Visited April 2012