“Good for a quick take out of BBQ pork with rice”
Review of Sam Woo Restaurant

Sam Woo Restaurant
Ranked #430 of 2,051 Restaurants in Mississauga
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2016

Small restaurant in the Sam Woo chair. It usually stop by for BBQ takeout. Go early to get the roast pork and take cash.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Reasonably priced. Reasonably good food. Busy at lunch/dim sum time. Food freshly made and hot. Service okay, better than many other similar establishments.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2016

my mother, well known to the staff as, Grandma, would eat here almost everyday. REgular customers are treated well. WE tend to entertain here as the food and service is reliable.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

My favorite go to place in Mississauga for CHINESE style BBQ pork and roast pork.
BBQ pork is tender, juicy and succulent.
Roast pork is crispy and tender. You won't be disappointed. Thinking of sam woo's BBQ makes my mouth water with anticipation.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 27, 2016 via mobile

I've been coming to this restaurant for dim sum for years. Food is pretty good and their BBQ pork is well known in the city. I had dim sum with my family recently. Everything was as expected (food, service), until we were paying for the bill. We paid cash including tips and when the server came to collect it, he counted the money out loud in front of us, then said it wasn't enough. We were puzzled at first but then he told us maybe add another dollar that would be enough. We were shocked at the audacity displayed. Not sure if the restaurant owner is aware of this tactic being used by the server or servers. And if the owner knows and supports them. As a customer it is my discretion in deciding how much to tip. Based on his rude tactic, we should've taken the original tip back. There are other dim sum places around the city. Golden Fountain at Creditview and Eglinton is only a few blocks west of this place. We won't be returning.

Date of visit: April 2016