“Best place to start a Weekend”
Review of Failte Irish Pub

Failte Irish Pub
Ranked #263 of 2,025 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Must visit on a Friday or Saturday when they have a live band performing. Best cocktails, wings, Nachos and Fish & Chips. Check their website to get the details on performing bands. It gets really busy & awesome during that time. :)

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Very nice place, excellent staff who serv as, amazing cocktails and food. Fish and chips very tasty, poutine was very good, a lot of cheese. Very nice place for meeting with friends. We was there with my husband i we was very happy. I’m recommended!!

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

We went there for a lunch and few drinks. Super fast and friendly waitresses. Highly recommended !!!

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Good Irish pub with great bar service. The nachos are layered with cheese and meat, good value and tasty. The wings are also a favourite. Good selection of draft beers.
The place is pretty unique - from the outside it looks very ordinary, but once inside you will see there are many cozy spots, find the one best for you. Many nights have live music. Enjoy.

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

My server's name was Shamus (according to the bill); he never did introduce himself. Started off friendly enough but he was very inattentive; odd considering I was sitting right behind the server area of the bar where he was standing most of the night.

After I received my beer I waited too long to be asked for my food order and had to flag him down.

Once he dropped my burger off I did not hear from again until I was nearly finished. I had been waiting for some additional sauce for my sweet potato fries. I asked for some more and he brought it promptly, but by then they were cold.

My beer sat within an inch of the bottom from the time my food arrived to the time I asked for the bill. Not once was I asked if I would like another one.

Shocked to find out there was a $0.50 charge for the extra chipotle mayo ... the bowl of fries is huge and it only come with a small ramekin of sauce.

The sweet potato fries were some of the best I have ever had and the burger was just OK.

Date of visit: April 2018