“Great place to eat” 5 of 5 stars

Bobby's Hideaway
Ranked #52 of 1,574 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mississauga, Canada
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The Thursday Morning Breakfast Club met at Bobby's today. Eleven of us were seated together at several tables pushed together. Nothing was too much trouble for our waitress. We mostly ordered different things and they all were delivered to the table at the same time. Everyone said the food was delicious and hot - cinnamon raisin french toast, western sandwich, English muffin (toasted perfectly!), full breakfast, bagel (OK). The decaf coffee was good too. All the paintings around the restaurant are of men called Bobby (Bob or Robert). We had fun deciding who they all were. There is an adequate amount of parking all around the restaurant. There is a shopping plaza opposite for more parking if needed.

• Visited July 2013

Milton, Canada
“Food made with love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

We can always count on Bobby's for a delicious meal no matter the time of day. We go there regularly because their food is cooked with love. I have never been disappointed with anything on their menu. It's always busy for breakfast, by don't think that breakfast is the only thing they do well. Try their spaghetti and meat sauce, fish and chips, souvlaki dinners...or anything else! You can't go wrong. Also, the service is fantastic. They make you feel like you're eating at a relative's house. I'm constantly recommending them to friends and colleagues.

• Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Food is okay, atmosphere.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The food is okay, I guess it's enough to fill an empty stomach, not the best but not bad. The atmosphere is... Weird, kinda, the paintings on the wall are of people I have no idea of. The location however is poor, it is beside an auto car place, and it is small. Overall for a local restaurant, 2 and a half stars.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Toronto, Canada
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We came for a late breakfast on a Friday and the place was bustling. Lots of booths to choose from which is great. The service was very quick and efficient. We came here because I had heard that they had really good eggs benetict. I search the world for great eggs benetict. They were good, but they were not excellent. Sorry, but the best eggs benedict I personally have ever had is at the Golden Griddle in Mississauga. Tons of sauce, they toast your english muffin and you can have ham instead of peameal - but I digress.
My friend had corn beef hash and she said it was delicious.
So all in all, nice place, but I shall continue my search for the perfect "benetict" (besides the Griddle)

• Visited March 2013
Plymouth, Minnesota
“Rated highly based on breakfasts?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I liked the decor and the overall theme (seems every famous Bob is on the walls, on the menu, everywhere), but the dinner menu was nothing special. I asked my waitress for her suggestion of the best entree, and accordingly went with Souvlaki. I expected something great, but all in all it was just average charbroiled chicken over rice. Somewhat bland. Perhaps burgers or sandwiches would have been better options. That said, lot's of people in there were enjoying their meals. Prices are good - roughly $8 to $15 for entrees. This review may be coming off worse than it should, and I apologize because it's truly an OK place. I'm not planning another dinner here, but will give it a try for breakfast.

• Visited February 2013