“Awesome Lunch Spot”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Currently working in the area and eating lunch everyday in a different spot, but getting tired of the Dixie Road and Eglington Road cafe's and fast food places. A google search of the area found this place so I and 3 of my co-workers decided a 7 minute drive was acceptable.

What a find, they have hot food regular menu, hot food specials and a cold bar (sandwiches and salads). It is cafeteria style but extremely fast. The food was absolutely outstanding. Two of us had hot food and two cold - everyone raved about theirs and it was decided that it will be our lunch spot for the rest of our time at this location.

One had a hot ruben which came with salad (a variety of choices - potatoe, green or macaroni) and a soft drink for under $7.00 Canadian. Adding to that we all ate with non-alcoholic drinks for under $10.

I got gold stars from my co workers for this one (as my yesterday find was a disaster)

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Working close to this Greek heritage owned deli made it an ideal choice to take a quick run and grab food. They have lot of meat options and vegetarian options on specific days. What i liked the most was the staff courtesy (Trish, Donna and Paul) and the laughs and heated discussions sometimes with Paul about the economy made it worthwhile. If not for an office relocation, i would still be eating there and miss those folks.

The deli closes at 4 PM everyday. They have a lot of bagel, sandwich, salad, fruit options. I especially liked the various lentil soups, veggie chilli, pizza, carrot muffin, perogies with sour cream.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Came here for lunch while on training in area. Counter service where 3 busy ladies took my order and served up my lunch in about 2 minutes. There are about 50 choices of hot and cold home made sandwiches. A variety of bottled and canned drinks are available. Very few desserts available - home made muffins, but packaged. I had a bottled Brio and a hot smoked meat on rye. Cost $10

Reviewed June 21, 2012

While on business in Mississauga, I ate here two days in a row for lunch. Their sandwiches were beautifully made, and very fairly priced. The service was very fast, and the staff was friendly.

Although the exterior isn't beautiful, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good, fast, healthy lunch.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I'm always happy when I have lunch at Skymark-- they have lots and lots and LOTS of options for lunch-- hot food, sandwiches, huge salad plates. They even have a great variety of sodas (c'mon, it's what sparks up your lunch, you know it!). Everything is fresh, big portions, and even though it can get busy, the staff smile and recognize their regulars. So happy it's near my office! Oh, and they cater :)